Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone my names Alisha and I have 4 Chihuahuas, 2 that are actually living with me and 2 females that are with my mother. The female, Pookie is about 7 years old and I received her as a gift from a great aunt. My males name is Duke and I just recently bought him to breed and also because he is so unique and good looking! I love Pookie so damn much!! This lil guy had my heart when he first licked my face! Can you see him SMILING? I thought that was so darn cute!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Alisha in the millitary

Hi, and welcome, I am a newbie too. Is Pookie full chi? Looks a little like we have here that is a xolo.
I love my little old man Taco, so I know how you feel. I would love to have four or more.

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
you have great looking babies!!!!!

welcome :wave:

oh and i forgot to mention the comment you made about yourself "meximo" had me laughing!!!

·
Registered
8,578 Posts
hello and welcome :wave:

pookie is really special ...he reminds of another special chi on this forum ''frasier '' he's a merlé too ......but blue and tan i think :?

so funny your name is alisha !! i worh in a diamond business and our name is AALISHA GEMS bvba :wink:

kisses nat

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Pookie is my FEMALE... you hurt her feelings saying she was DUKE my male!! hehehe ok now about her heritage, yes she is full blooded AKC but I can no longer prove that. We moved and lost her papers, I was only 16 and didn't really understand the importance of that anyways. I am 23 now and keep calling my mom back home to look all over for them! Duke has a Pedigree, he's soo sweet, always licking your face. Thanks for all the welcomes!!! I feel like this site is going to be great!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Alisha in the millitary

Sorry about getting Pookie and Duke mixed up. I caught it when I read your post again. I must have been pooped, past my bed time. Is it Duke in the picture with the big bat like ears? We have a xolo and he looks a lot like him. Does he feel warm to the touch. They have nice warm bellies, warmer than other dogs. They are also know for having ears like a bat. I'm just wondering. When we got our little xolo they thought he was a chihua at the shelter.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Re: Alisha in the millitary

chilover said:
Sorry about getting Pookie and Duke mixed up. I caught it when I read your post again. I must have been pooped, past my bed time. Is it Duke in the picture with the big bat like ears? We have a xolo and he looks a lot like him. Does he feel warm to the touch. They have nice warm bellies, warmer than other dogs. They are also know for having ears like a bat. I'm just wondering. When we got our little xolo they thought he was a chihua at the shelter.
Pookie is the black and tan tricolor female, not the silver with black spots. She always feels warm, but so does Duke. Pookie had AKC papers but like I said before, I lost them!! I got her when I was 16 and we moved. I was looking into Xolo's and all the ones I've seen are hairless. Pookie is not hairless, she was a little bald on the top when she was little though!! hahaha But she don't like when I talk about that. I think those Xolo's are very cute, they are way too expensive for me though.

·
Registered
15,323 Posts
Hello! I wanted to tell you thank you for serving as well! :wink: I seen your pic in the other section, you are very pretty!

Your chi's are beautiful! I am looking forward to more pics of them! :D

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I can't wait till Pookie has her puppies... or atleast shows signs that she is prego!! She usually has one long haired in the litter, I hope it's a Merle like Duke! She's due in the middle of June.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts