Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
2,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I only have 4 eyes before but now since we got MoJie...he's catching up fast with his brother and sissy......this is what it's like when I go downstairs...they alway want to know what their mommy is doing:)...only NaNa can go down with me...:)...

·
Registered
5,665 Posts
Awwwwwwwwwwwwww...................They are gorgeous and adorable.

·
Registered
4,016 Posts
Lovely doggies !

Something oddly distrubing about the stare though.
Kind of 'Chihuahuas Of The Corn'. :)

(my dogs do that too)

·
Registered
2,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Awwwwwwwwwwwwww...................They are gorgeous and adorable.
thank you!!

Lovely doggies !

Something oddly distrubing about the stare though.
Kind of 'Chihuahuas Of The Corn'. :)

(my dogs do that too)
I was think about "Chi of the corn too.."..LOL..

Awe look at all those cute faces!! I want to steal lil Mojie, Im so in love with that wittle face! :D :love4:
can you take him and potty train him please..hehe...

·
Registered
3,469 Posts
can you take him and potty train him please..hehe...
Outside or weewee pad? My Honda I bred her myself and I have had a weewee pad near her since she opened her eyes. She never misses the weewee pad its amazing!....boys are harder to potty train :(

·
Registered
2,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Outside or weewee pad? My Honda I bred her myself and I have had a weewee pad near her since she opened her eyes. She never misses the weewee pad its amazing!....boys are harder to potty train :(
weewee pad...:)...I was so excited when he poo on the pad yesterday and then today it's all over the carpet...LOL..luckily it's firm poo...LOL....

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
How cute! They want their mommy! It's so funny how the two will wait for you at the top of the stairs. I love the pictures!! They are ALL adorable!! :)

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Stop it Moni. I'm dying over here. They are so stinkin cute!!! Tell them Aunt Robin loves them and I am coming to see them. Love them!!! Lily can do stairs. She figured it out quickly!!!

·
Registered
2,024 Posts
They are so cute. I love your little gang.

·
Registered
2,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thank you guys!!!!

Stop it Moni. I'm dying over here. They are so stinkin cute!!! Tell them Aunt Robin loves them and I am coming to see them. Love them!!! Lily can do stairs. She figured it out quickly!!!

Robin...OMG..little Lily is so brave!!!..

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Thank you guys!!!!

Robin...OMG..little Lily is so brave!!!..
Lily actually taught Chloe how to do stairs. She's so little and petite and just popped up the stairs outside and the bedroom stairs. I about died. Chloe took 4 times in watching Lily and finally did it!!! Too cute.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts