Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ive had a few emails from people asking wether they can join the site because there chi is maybe not a full chi, or they havent got a chi yet. The answer is they are more than welcome!, a chi cross will most likely have many chi qualities, so hopefully the site will be just as helpfull for those members who own a cross. Im also sure all of us here love to here about resuced chis wether they be pedigree or mixed!, as these little guys who get a second chance in life are extra speacial!
And as for ne members who dont own a chi but are very interested in a breed this is a great place to get more information about the breed, and prepare for a new puppy.
All chi lovers r welcomed here!
mia
x

·
Registered
15,323 Posts
I know it's silly but before I joined I didn't know if I could because I didn't have the 'perfect' chihuahua. But everyone made me feel very welcomed.

·
Registered
280 Posts
Mia,

May I say that it is womderful that you are not turning away members just because they do not have a purebred chi. After all, I think as much as everyone here loves Chis.. we can all agree (I hope) that those "mutts" can be wonderful fur kids too.

MD

·
Registered
15,323 Posts
MammaDog said:
Mia,

May I say that it is womderful that you are not turning away members just because they do not have a purebred chi. After all, I think as much as everyone here loves Chis.. we can all agree (I hope) that those "mutts" can be wonderful fur kids too.

MD
Definitely. I also think with many chi mixes they take on mostly chi traits. :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts