Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
KB mamma said:
WOW great shot, tell hubby to smile more :D
I KNOW Vic... :D He is basically a very serious person and also quite shy...as opposed to me who's an extrovert...perhaps thats why he is in the diplomatic service! :lol:

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
love your hair very farrah fawcett/charlie's angel's like ;) when i do that to my hair i get picked on by my uncle :oops: he says to me "hey mandy the 70's called they want their hair back" but i love it! i kow how it is to be with a very serious man, my ex was very straighed faced and serious, hardley smiled very business minded and then there's me, s total silly *ss!

·
Registered
2,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thank you for the nice comments everyone! :D
Just a word about my hair...I actually hate it because it is very very straight usually, and i can never do anything with it.So when I want to try to look different for a big event, I just put heated rollers in it for about 2 hours and then tip my head upside down and brush it! it always comes out different every time, but I love having "big hair" for an evening! :lol:
As for my hubby...he really is serious and suits his job so well, but he is a wonderful lovng person underneath that stern exterior! :D

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
Camilla King said:
Thank you for the nice comments everyone! :D
Just a word about my hair...I actually hate it because it is very very straight usually, and i can never do anything with it.So when I want to try to look different for a big event, I just put heated rollers in it for about 2 hours and then tip my head upside down and brush it! it always comes out different every time, but I love having "big hair" for an evening! :lol:
As for my hubby...he really is serious and suits his job so well, but he is a wonderful lovng person underneath that stern exterior! :D
the actress Fran Dresher has been quoted to say "Big hair makes the hips look smaller." :wink:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts