Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My order to get here so I can send off the rest of my SS presents!

Dang website hasn't shipped yet grrrr. Don't get between a gal and her gift giving!

I know I have plenty of time, but i'm already starting to feel the pressure of getting all my holiday shopping/wrapping/shipping done :(

How's everyone else getting along this holiday?

Also, Australia Christmas in summer, yuck! I miss my snow!

·
Registered
602 Posts
My order to get here so I can send off the rest of my SS presents!

Dang website hasn't shipped yet grrrr. Don't get between a gal and her gift giving!

I know I have plenty of time, but i'm already starting to feel the pressure of getting all my holiday shopping/wrapping/shipping done :(

How's everyone else getting along this holiday?

Also, Australia Christmas in summer, yuck! I miss my snow!
LOL!

Feeling the heat hey?! haha

It will only get hotter! I can't think of an xmas day where I haven't been burnt :)

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
I just forced myself to wrap everything up for my SS gifts. Otherwise I would have kept buying stuff and I really spent wayyy too much anyway lol. SOOOOO we got that out of the way but haven't shipped 'em yet. Hopefully I'll get to that tomorrow :)

We are giving everyone in my family cash this year as we have to fly to see them and a lot of them are in that "teenage" stage where they'd rather get their own stuff anyway. SOoooo its just easier to give them money LOL.

Best of luck finishing up your shopping and wrapping!

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Haha, yep i'm wrapping mine for family now as I am tired of buying! I went to the market for a moment earlier and, not thinking of course, left a few clothing things to-be-wrapped folded neatly on the floor. Well.....Godric decided they looked better WITHOUT tags so god forbid they don't fit the gift recipient.

Sigh, my silly little boy.

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
Haha, yep i'm wrapping mine for family now as I am tired of buying! I went to the market for a moment earlier and, not thinking of course, left a few clothing things to-be-wrapped folded neatly on the floor. Well.....Godric decided they looked better WITHOUT tags so god forbid they don't fit the gift recipient.

Sigh, my silly little boy.
Ours opened and distributed 3 packs of playing cards on our floor today :( I guess they...wanted to play cards?

THey are such destructive little creatures sometimes!:rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Oh my gosh!

High stakes betting at your house!

Mine are terrible, this morning Godric (who is more of a barker than a howl/whiner) woke up and barked me awake, then after disturbing his sister got her going (she's a howler/dying animal crier) so they took turns crying till I was forced to come out.

We've gated our tree off into the dining room which is unfortunate, but after Godrics display of tag destruction it's a must if I want to keep any presents secret! haha.

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
Hahahhaha we have to gate our tree off b'c Bryco will think its his new toilet...ugh!

I swear some chis are worse than others, your Gordric sounds like he'd fit right in with my naughties :(

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
im posting mine off next week although i really dont feel done haha .

i didnt know you are in Australia , as Aust chi mumma said this is nothing yet lol it gets a lot hotter .

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Haha, nope not in Australia just commenting, I saw a piece this morning on some Aust news and I remembered Christmas isn't cold everywhere :]

Now about this bratty little thing of mine......I'll be making an extra delivery when we mail out SS and i'm shipping him off to Auntie Kristi to spend the holiday with her naughties! That little boy just got in my laundry room waste basket and decorated my floor with dryer lint.

Repeat to self: You love your Chihuahua, no matter how destructive!

It's always something I tell you. I don't know WHAT we were thinking in getting a second when we had calm, peaceful, and well-behaved Gretel to begin with.

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Ahaha I'm the same and my uncle isn't well and he's making the last thing so could be waiting a while I may have to send that separately

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
My first package from Minnie should be arriving i think tomorrow, cant wait!
The others arent ready to go yet, i'm going shopping today for some things, and am waiting on some things in the mail from 2 different places. i know one will take at least a week, maybe alittle longer, so i think the other SS gifts arent going out until Dec 3

1 - 11 of 11 Posts