Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All,

This is my first post about my chis.

I am going to start off with introducing Mimi. She is 1 year and 3 months a fawn/cream chihuahua. She is a princess and a diva and she loves cameras, treats, and JUICY COUTURE.

Anyways here are some pictures of her posing with some of her Juicy Couture stuff.

There is a cameo of Ecko (my other chihuahua) Lets see if you can spot him.

·
Registered
5,242 Posts
I love Juicy!!!! Mimi is officially the most Juicy-ed dog here! :D
My girls just have one hoodie each, which they dont even wear. So, when it comes to Juicy, I buy for ME! :)

Mimi is absolutely adorable!!! And I THINK I spot Ecko in the first way wayyyyyy in the back, on the left side. I'm not wearing my glasses though, so I could just be seeing things, LOL!

Welcome to board, you'll enjoy it here :)

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
Welcome!! I've never seen that much Juicy anywhere! :) Spoiled litte Diva - just like she should be! What's Ecko's passion? He's a cutie too!

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I love Juicy!!!! Mimi is officially the most Juicy-ed dog here! :D
My girls just have one hoodie each, which they dont even wear. So, when it comes to Juicy, I buy for ME! :)

Mimi is absolutely adorable!!! And I THINK I spot Ecko in the first way wayyyyyy in the back, on the left side. I'm not wearing my glasses though, so I could just be seeing things, LOL!

Welcome to board, you'll enjoy it here :)
yeah i totally love juicy couture stuff for dogs! they are so cute and i love the way they fit. They are also very warm and practical for the weather here in WA. Mimi started with one juicy sweater, but well like chihuahuas once you have one juicy you have to get more =).

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
totally diva'd out....lol. good thing i didnt get a girl ;) males seem to not care if they just play with a smelly sock hehehe but that house looks so cute!

·
Registered
6,628 Posts
Welcome to the board :)

Your pups are cute :) I love that little bed and all those accessories. I don't have a lot of clothes for my 2 and when I do buy them something it's cheap lol.

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Welcome to the board :)

Your pups are cute :) I love that little bed and all those accessories. I don't have a lot of clothes for my 2 and when I do buy them something it's cheap lol.
i got a good deal on most of the clothing on ebay. I only paid like $20-25 for each sweater. You just have to hunt for them ^^.

·
Registered
2,024 Posts
Mimi is adorable in all her little divaness. I so wished mine would wear clothes.

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Mimi is adorable in all her little divaness. I so wished mine would wear clothes.
When i put Mimi's first sweater on when she was puppy I knew she was going to be diva because she didn't mind them at all. I think she realized that the sweater keeps her warm during the cold climate here in WA. =)

1 - 20 of 28 Posts