Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All four went to the high end small dog resort ($$$$$ sigh) so mom can go away this weekend. waaa . . . I miss them already. They will get great personal care all day and a really cute small dog private park to play in, but I really hate leaving them. Even though last time Annie and Clover had so much fun they did not want to go home with me . . . traiters!!!

·
Registered
655 Posts
I know your feeling. It's like being on a strict diet, you absolutely crave the foods you can't have, except it's worse because what you're missing is not a "thing". At least, you know that they are safe and even better having a good time.

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
You will get some rest that you deserve and your little ones will have a blast
and be well cared for, it's a win win situation! :) Enjoy your weekend. You got
me curious... Where will you be going?

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
Mine just finished having the dog sitter for the last three days...medical business trip...means I had a dr appt in another state...LOL..All's fine.

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Just returned from a mini-vacation to a hot springs in Colorado (2 hours from where I live). Really great. Wish the chi-kids could have come!!

As usual, Annie and Clover did not want to leave their doggie resort. Peanut and Finn (my two heart dogs) missed Mommy the most. And the bill . . . gulp. but they are healthy and happy and home!!!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts