Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys!

Thank you so very much for all your lovely words.
You have helped me A LOT!!!!

I am going to meet Bentley tomorrow.
I told the breeder the sad story of Haylee and she was very sad for me.
She told me everything about that little man and I gotta say hes perfect. Haylee would of loved him :cry: that I know.

Do you know how it feels when you look at a picture and you just know your in love?! Thats how it felt with Haylee and I´ve been looking at tons of puppys before I found her. With Bentley its just the same.
My heart said YES to him! Love at first sight. So tomorrow we will go and meet him and most likely take him home with us.

He wont fill Haylees spot, no cause there will always be my Haylee in my heart, but there is plenty more space for that little Bentley!

So for me a very very sad story turns out to be a very lucky and happy story. Hope you know what I mean?!

Once more, thanks to all of you! You are lovely people with HUGE hearts!
God bless you and your furbabys!

xoxo,

Nadine.

·
Registered
2,785 Posts
I am glad to hear you are going to meet Bently. I love his name! And I'm so happy to hear you had a good gut instinct with him. That's so reasurring(sp?)!

Let us know how the 'meeting' goes - I'll be thinking of you.

Meg :flower:

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
What good news. No Bentley will never replace Haylee nothing can ever replace her. But It sure helps to know there are ways to lesson the pain. since Bentley is it Congrats and wishing you many years of happiness and health together

·
Banned
9,271 Posts
I am so happy for you Nadine I told you Fate plays a part in everything, it asll happens for a reason you just dont see it at the time . I cant wait to hear and see all about Bentley - and I love his name :D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts