Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello my name is susan and i take in really bad animals.we have a three legged bichon frise.an overweight chihuahua,a white german shepherd,a st bernard,14 cats,some with 3 legs or 1 eye etc.mostly all been abused at one time,hamsters mice 2 african greys 2 mccaws ,and 14 monkeys.any really good animals we rehome ,all the rest stay here.All my animals live indoors with us(who needs furniture anyway).today i am going for a chinese crested dog.he is mine.i breed the monkeys and some of the other animals i bought .the 3 legged dog cost me 2000 pounds to have his leg of and fix his spine,he came from an animal farm and they where going to kill him so i gave them 300 pounds and i took him.
Sometimes we can have 40 to 50 animals at a time but over 30 will always stay with us as they need a lot of care. :wave:
will post pictures when i have time.update'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''have chinese crested hairless will post pictures,he is gorgeous...............have children as well .they are ok.(just kidding) they are all lovely

·
Registered
4,825 Posts
Hi and Welcome :hello2:

Can't wait to see some pictures.

Oh and where do you live?

·
Registered
810 Posts
Welcome and glad you found us! Where do you live that you can even have that many animals? Monkeys???? Really? :shock: I wonder if we are even allowed to have monkeys. Wow!! You are sooooo busy, but I am glad these animals have a owner who really loves them! :D

·
Registered
15,323 Posts
I am a big time Monkey lover and would LOVE to see pics of your monkey's!!! What kind of monkey's are they? I love primates, especially chimpanzees. My dream is to one day see and hold a baby one. :wink:

Do the monkeys stay inside too? If so are they kinda like pets?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts