Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Shelly, Max and Calleigh (and Pedro) were VERY good to us! Look at all our goodies......

Here are all the presents before my daughter opened everything:

Wook at all these pwessies Mom!

Mmmm a chewie for me!

Oh boy my FAVORITE - a squeaky toy!!!!!

My very cute sweater - it's a widdle small, but Mommies friend is going to make it a little bigger for me.

Oh boy these treats smell REALLY yummy - hurry Mom and open them!!!

See my nice warm cute snuggie blanket/bed that I'm laying on?

Mmmm, Yummy chewie - nom nom nom

More to come.....

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Colette inspecting all her goodies:

Mmmmm, I got a chewy!

Oh look a fun rope toy!

I am nomming on Chloe's chewy because she in nomming on mine.

Mmmmm, nom nom nom!

Chloe inspecting all gifts after everything was opened:

They each are on the others snuggie and nomming on the others chewie! :lol:

My ornament hanging on my tree:

Thank you Shelly, Max and Calleigh (and Pedro too)!

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
What awesome gifts! I love everything. :)

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Great presents! Love the knitted sweaters - darling! What a super SS you had! :)

·
Registered
2,928 Posts
Chloe and Colette and Lisa and daughter.....you guys are so welcome! :D Glad the gifts got there to you! The sweaters are handknit by me and I noticed that they are too small. I'm going to send you 2 larger sizes. The ones you have are extra small and a small, so it looks like Chloe could wear a medium and Colette a large. Patterns are hard to predict how they'll come out in the sizes; sorry about that! So I'll send you 2 larger sizes and you can give the smaller ones to someone who has a smaller dog.

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The sweaters are handknit by me and I noticed that they are too small. I'm going to send you 2 larger sizes. The ones you have are extra small and a small, so it looks like Chloe could wear a medium and Colette a large. Patterns are hard to predict how they'll come out in the sizes; sorry about that! So I'll send you 2 larger sizes and you can give the smaller ones to someone who has a smaller dog.
Awwww that's so sweet of you Shelly! The sweaters are adorable - you did a fantasic job on knitting them! I LOVE the snuggies too - they are sooooo soft - did you make those as well?

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
i love the bedsacks, handknit sweaters, ornament, pen, and chi notepad. Minnie and me got the same things! :D

·
Registered
2,928 Posts
Lisa....wanted to let you know that I will send you bigger size sweaters to replace the smaller ones right after Christmas if that's okay? :D How are your girls liking the cuddle sackbeds?

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Hi Shelly,

That's fine about the sweaters. I haven't been letting them use their new cuddle sacks yet because we have been having nothing but tons of rain so I don't want them getting them messed up. So until the rain stops they are just using their older blankets and cuddle sacks. This storm system aka: "the pineapple express" is 3000+ miles long and blowing in from Hawaii (thus the name they have given it). It is suppose to stop come Friday, but then start raining again on Saturday night. *sigh* I love the rain, but I am getting really tired of it, plus Colette refuses to go outside to go potty so when I make her go out I'll let her out through my back garage door and the little monster keeps going potty in my garage. This morning I went out to get in my car and she pooped right in front of the drivers door - UGH! I wish she would take the hint from Chloe and go on the potty pads! Oh well I can't say as I blame her - I wouldn't want to go stand in the pouring rain to do my business either! :lol: Anyway, as soon as the weather clears up I am going to put the cuddle sacks in their crates and I know they are going to LOVE them - they are so nice and soft! I'm about ready to steal them for myself though and use them for pillow cases! :lol:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts