Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
787 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm usually not a big one for posed photos of my guys, but with everyone's holiday photos being shared, I wanted to see if I could pull off a group shot with all of the dogs in one picture. It went surprisingly well for our first try, and there was a lot less 'AUGH! NO! STAY!' than I was expecting.

Tada, all the dogs together:

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
That is such an adorable pic!!! Beautiful fur family! :)

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
Fantastic ! Your so lucky to have such a large pack, I'm working on Hubby for No 3, not having much luck though :(

·
Banned
10,706 Posts
SO COOL!!! Blow it up, print it, frame it, put it on the wall!!! :p :thumbright: :hello1:
That shot is fabulous! Wow!

You have beautiful dogs, you should post pics often, it's greedy to keep all that cuteness all to yourself. ;)

·
Banned
10,706 Posts
Fantastic ! Your so lucky to have such a large pack, I'm working on Hubby for No 3, not having much luck though :(

Lisa, unlike with "baby making", when it comes to getting a pup we don't need
their help. :coolwink: Just bring one home and say "Tada!" :p

...ok so there could be a little bit of grumpiness at first...but let's face it, it
doesn't take long for a Chi to win over someone's heart. :love2:

Reactions: Lisa T

·
Registered
3,561 Posts
Lisa, unlike with "baby making", when it comes to getting a pup we don't need
their help. :coolwink: Just bring one home and say "Tada!" :p

...ok so there could be a little bit of grumpiness at first...but let's face it, it
doesn't take long for a Chi to win over someone's heart. :love2:
Ohhh LS!!! You made me laugh big time now I have to clean my screen because I was drinking water while I was reading.

Although I do love the idea! Hubby and I have not been able to agree on our next pup. Perhaps I just need to find one and say ohhh honey look what I got.

·
Banned
10,706 Posts
i love the pic !!! ( and i'm happy to see Pico is wearing his thermal shirt :) )

Bella too! She wore hers on every walk this week! (under her sweaters) I think it makes a difference! Thanks again Elaine. :)

·
Banned
10,706 Posts
Ohhh LS!!! You made me laugh big time now I have to clean my screen because I was drinking water while I was reading.

Although I do love the idea! Hubby and I have not been able to agree on our next pup. Perhaps I just need to find one and say ohhh honey look what I got.

Just bring one in the house, then when hubby notices just say "Oh what, this old
thing? I've had that forever!" ....lol, usually works...oh wait I think that's for
clothes, lol....oh well worth a shot! :p

·
Registered
6,015 Posts
wow...that is a beautiful picture of your fur family...life must never be dull around your place with all those sweethearts !

·
Registered
787 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
Pico loooves his thermal shirts, Elaina, and so do I.

My husband is kind of a sucker for a fuzzy face, and everyone but Pico was a rescue, so there was also the 'but, honey, if we don't take him/her no one will!' guilt trip + cute fuzzy face.. aaaand now we have all the dogs.

The lighting was not great for the shot (I took it too late in the day), and when you blow it up you can see it's kind of grainy. I'm going to try again with better lighting in the next few days, but I really was pleased with how well they sat together for a first go!

Thanks so much for your sweet comments, everyone!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts