Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay I don't know if this sounds stupid but I've been looking at my mutt and she looks A LOT like a chihuahua in the face. Then I asked my mom and she said that the vet said he had a merle mother and a rottweiler father. I don't know if this is true for sure or possible. I feel stupid for saying this but I'm not the knowledgeable on dogs and breeding. Well I know a lot about chihuahuas but thats just about it. Is this possible maybe?? :wave: Thanks!

Sorry for confusing everyone but Ally is not shown on Dogster. I have one chihuahua, Snap, which is the first page you will see. her family, Ally, is really not a picture of Ally but one of her rottweiler father. I'm trying to get some Ally pics in ASAP!! Sorry again everyone :(

·
Registered
9,210 Posts
Are you talking about "Ally" that is not a chi but the other dog "Snap" looks chi to me, do you have another view of the dog?? If that is the dog you are talking about :oops:

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Sorry for confusing you all! That's not a picture of Ally, but actualy a picture of her rottweiler father! I feel so bad about that but I couldn't find a photo of Ally! I'M REALLY SORRY:( I didn't mean to confuse anyone but my real Ally is much smaller and looks like a chi a lot in the face! Sorry again! I will try to post real pics of her soon!

·
Banned
9,271 Posts
lol well ehy ask if you cont have a pic :lol:

I dont know if it is possible for a chi and a rott too mate especially considering the Mommy was a chi if the daddy had been a chi maybe I just cant see a chi been able to give birth to rott pups ? :?

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Ozzy&Lily'sMom said:
lol well ehy ask if you cont have a pic :lol:

I dont know if it is possible for a chi and a rott too mate especially considering the Mommy was a chi if the daddy had been a chi maybe I just cant see a chi been able to give birth to rott pups ? :?
Why I asked without giving a pic is cuz I just wanted to know if it was possible, lol. yeah it's hard for me to see that too so I'm not sure! Thanks^.^

1 - 13 of 13 Posts