Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello every1 quick question anubis goes potty outside no promblem .but of course he still has accidents hes doing much better though .my question is hes pooped in frount of the door a few times ,how do i get him 2 let me know he has 2 go.i thought about the bellthing some of u suggested but i have 4 cats and i know they will play with it.how do i get him 2 speak or so something .hes trying so hard please help

·
Registered
3,110 Posts
anubis222 said:
hello every1 quick question anubis goes potty outside no promblem .but of course he still has accidents hes doing much better though .my question is hes pooped in frount of the door a few times ,how do i get him 2 let me know he has 2 go.i thought about the bellthing some of u suggested but i have 4 cats and i know they will play with it.how do i get him 2 speak or so something .hes trying so hard please help

Well if he is pooing in front of the door then he HAS told you he needed to go out, but you didnt notice. When he goes to the front door make sure you let him out :wink: and I know we all get busy and cannot be there every minute :)

·
Registered
321 Posts
TRY TAKING HIM OUT ALOT OVER THE NEXT WEEK BUT BEFORE YOU OPEN THE DOOR TO GO OUT TAKE HIS PAWS AND SCRATCH AT THE DOOR WITH THEM AND MAKE A WHIPMER SOUND AND THEN LET HIM OUT. SHOW HIM HOW TO TELL YOU :wink: IF ALL ELSE FAILS ISTALL A PET DOOR THEY MAKE THEM FOR DOORS AND WALLS AND IF YOU RENT TRY A PIDDLE PAD THERE :) GOOD LUCK CUS NO ONE LIKES PICKEN UP YUCK :D

1 - 3 of 3 Posts