Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone!

My name is Nathalie and I have three adorable Chihuahuas!!! I have Patron (pronounced like the Tequila) he was my first Chi baby, I got him a little over a year ago, he is the biggest baby! or well maybe more like a grumpy old man lol he LOVES people but doesn't do so good with other dogs.. But he is the sweetest littlest thing! Then there's my princess Godiva! I got her about 3 months after I got Patron. She's the more reserved one but she is SO sweet! She loves people and doggies! and she is just nothing but sweet she would never hurt anyone or never bite she's just a lazy princess who loves cuddling!! :) Last but not least is my little Skyy! He is the baby!! Well to be more technical he's Patron and Godiva's baby.. He is just the sweetest little thing who's obsessed with licking! lol He loves Godiva and follows her everywhere! They are too cute!! Ok so those are my little munchkins!

Alright, so when I first got Patron and Godiva I made the mistake of letting her go through one heat cycle.. and that's how we got Skyy. It was the most wonderful thing I have ever experienced but at the same time the most terrifying.. I was SO scared for my little princess she was so young. But my princess did a wonderful job and delivered FIVE pups with NO complications thank God!!! It was awesome! But I would NEVER want any of my munchkins going through all of that again. The puppies all went to people I knew actually two of them went to family members and the other two went to very good friends of mine and I kept one! And of course both of my babies are now fixed! So that won't be happening again!!

Ok well there you go thats our story! I hope you guys enjoy our pictures!!:D

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
Welcome to the board! You have a beautiful fur family :)

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Welcome to you and your awesome chis babies!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts