Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
He is suuuch a doll. When we went to pick him up he greeted us at the door; no barking, just happy and excited wanting attention.
Got his records and he's younger than we thought, he'll be 3 in February.
He's a very handsome little guy.. and what a BIG boy, 8.5lbs!!
He's submissive; for being an intact male he's fairly reserved and very polite around the others in the pack. No growling or anything.
He was a little less energetic when we brought him home but he's taking his time soaking everything in, daintily prancing about exploring the house. Seems a little shy but after seeing how he was at the other house I know he'll warm up fast. Hope he adjusts well.. <3

Posing handsome.. I LOVE his pink nose..

The crew at the door.. "What's that mommy?!" Poor tiny Lua can barely see over lol.

"WOAH- who are YOU guys?!"

"HellOOOO gorgeous!" ;)

Eleanor with the more traditional greeting...

Gatsby says, "Oh no, not a brother.."

Oh, the excitement...

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
Aww he is such a handsome boy! Love the one of your three peaking out at him, and the one of them all running around the yard. Looks like he is already fitting in well!

·
Registered
912 Posts
Yay! He is really pretty. I'm sure a food change now that he is with you will help clear up his tear staining. Looks like the girls like him so far! :)

·
Registered
2,745 Posts
Oh he is so cute.I love th pink noses

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Aww he's adorable! Seems like they had a good first meeting, yay. Keep us posted on how things go, I look forward to hearing more about him. :)

·
Registered
3,693 Posts
He is beautiful. Love his coloring. And I love the name. Mom always wanted to name a dog that, but she mostly got girl dogs and was never able to use it.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts