Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am very new to this site but not to chi's. I have two females. Sybil is 4 and Bailey is 2 3/4 and she recently had a very large litter (8 total, 7 living) I am told that this is highly unlikely and extremely large for such a small baby. Bailey weights about 8 lbs and the fathers weighed between 4-5 1/2 lbs. Sybil is my only Alpha but knows who is boss as do my other dogs also, including a Great Dane, Border Collie, Pekinese, Daushaund, Lab and Chi's. I never had to hold mouth shut and I do not put her on her back unless its to rub her belly as she does not like to be on her back where as Bailey does not mind a bit. She (Sybil) also takes her time when you call for her but most of time its because there is something more interesting outside of the window. I vaccinate my own animals because it is cheeper, except for rabies. Nose on the chest is my only submit holder for her and that was early before 1 year of age. Keys will bring her in a hurry as she loves to ride and visit.

·
Registered
9,210 Posts
WELCOME :wave: :wave:

I moved this to Newbie section....not sure what you were asking for the chat section!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts