Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thanks everyone. i got first day jitters lol! my butterflies in the tummy are awake!!!

and kylie is real real sick so i'll be worried about her tomorrow :( but

·
Registered
4,512 Posts
Congrats Mandy...... I am so happy for you.... I am glad the groomer called.. now you don't have to flip burgers... watch they will call you tooo... hehehehehhe

I hope Kylie starts feeling better soon... who will watch her when ougo to work tomorrow?

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Gadget's Mom said:
Congrats Mandy...... I am so happy for you.... I am glad the groomer called.. now you don't have to flip burgers... watch they will call you tooo... hehehehehhe

I hope Kylie starts feeling better soon... who will watch her when ougo to work tomorrow?
aw man i am sooo nervous lol. i should be sleeping right now but i can't! normally my mom will be watching her for me until summer school/camp starts up next month. but tomorrow morning my mom has to go soemwheres so my dad took off of work and is coming over to stay with ehr until my mom and stepdad get home....

thanks everyone! this job could not have come at a better time!

·
Registered
936 Posts
Whoa hoa!!! :blob8:

So if I'm ever down in your area then Seiah will get a free grooming :wink: ? I love NJ, oh I miss the chicken. When I went down I stayed in Morristown and there was a chicken joint there that was sooooo goood!!! I would fly back just for that alone.

·
Registered
292 Posts
Seiah Bobo said:
Whoa hoa!!! :blob8:

So if I'm ever down in your area then Seiah will get a free grooming :wink: ? I love NJ, oh I miss the chicken. When I went down I stayed in Morristown and there was a chicken joint there that was sooooo goood!!! I would fly back just for that alone.
I used to live near Morristown-could you be talking about Cluck*U*Chicken? :tweety:

1 - 20 of 32 Posts