Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
7,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im having one of those days where I feel FAT!!! So I need opinions Im 5 foot tall & weigh 117 pounds. Does this sound fat or am I just insecure Or crazy?

·
Registered
4,312 Posts
It sounds like you are right at the perfect weight. I checked with this website --> http://www.wdxcyber.com/bmi.htm#ideal and it says that someone of your height should have an ideal weight of 112.47 pounds. The highest healthy weight for 5 foot tall is 127.8 pounds. So DON'T THINK THAT YOU ARE FAT! :D :wave:

·
Registered
7,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks guys!! Im feeling better today everyonce in a while I go through the fat feeling thing & beat myself up over late night trips to the kitchen!! I know that if I would stay out of the fridge at night that would be a big help to me.

·
Registered
15,323 Posts
That would probably be my problem too. I don't eat alot or snack alot but I eat late in the day and late at night. :roll:

·
Registered
321 Posts
:roll: why is it all the skinny ones think there fat? your perfect!!
My 12 year old son weighs 96 pounds you are practically his size and he is tiny he isnt even 5 foot tall yet. and you can see his ribs.

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
NO WAY!!! That is the perfect weight for your height. I'm 5 foot tall and supposed to weigh more than i do (i only weigh 95 lbs) i actually GAINED 15 pounds when i came to vegas (i only weighed 80 lbs)

·
Registered
8,578 Posts
Chico's Mama said:
NO WAY!!! That is the perfect weight for your height. I'm 5 foot tall and supposed to weigh more than i do (i only weigh 95 lbs) i actually GAINED 15 pounds when i came to vegas (i only weighed 80 lbs)

:shock: :shock: :shock: you're a feather !!

kisses nat

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
xx-nathalie-xx said:
Chico's Mama said:

:shock: :shock: :shock: you're a feather !!

kisses nat
:lol: yea, i've been petite my whole life.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Girl you are not fat!!! I am also about 5 feet and my weight fluxuates alot. I was 117lb at one point and that is actually the weight my husband prefers me to be at. Its a perfect weight! (IMO). I sorta got sick and lost some weight so im too skinny right now but I hope to be back at that weight soon. :wink:

·
Registered
9,363 Posts
Well I certainly don't think you sound fat :? Allthough I always think people who are bigger than me look so much better than I do. I critique myself alot I'm not happy where I'm at. You gotta figure out if you're happy with the weight & shape you're in then go from there. Everyone has a fat day but lately I'm having fat years :shock: not good :lol:

1 - 20 of 44 Posts