Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Banned
3,566 Posts
quite possibly awww chi angels I know I have one :D and everyone knows about my feathers (yep Sullysmum always reminds me) around work after Nemo died plus I found one the morning I got a phone call that Jess (nemo's mum) was pregnant :) sooo she could be looking out for u like u looked out for her.

Sarah & Stitch

·
Banned
3,566 Posts
IWannaBeParis said:
Whats the thing with the feathers?

It was just two occurances that arnt explainable in anyway to me, why would this man have an ashtray that said paris, and it looked handwritten, and then the box... it didnt seem like it could be anything but her.
A feather shows your guardian angel has been near and is watching over you (OMG the catholic upbringing is showing hehe)

·
Banned
3,566 Posts
IWannaBeParis said:
thats what i thought, but john was insisting that those wernt anything just random things that happen to catch my attention... bleh men
I personally believe nothing is random everything happens for a reason as my mum put it last night if I hadnt lost little Nemo I wouldnt have Stitch and I wouldnt have the other pup in dec and be a double chi mummy. I know the little guy is watching over me like he always did when he was here :D

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.