Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
So,,,are you getting the house? And what about the breeder...is he going to give you another puppy? And if he does offer,, are you going to accept it? Sorry, I just get so sad to think of that loneliness and longing feeling when one dies. I want for you another puppy to love,,,not one to take her place,,,,that can't happen,,,but another to love can happen...

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
Well, i can't wait to see pictures if you do get the puppy, i know it will be special!

As for the house, if you are meant to get it, you will. I believe in "signs" myself, it's the interpretation that i'm not sure about sometimes! :lol:

It may be just meant to be a comfort for you to see those things or it may be that you need to be in that house. Maybe you were only meant to "look" at the house because those signs that you needed to see were there and you wouldn't have seen them unless you went there. Who knows? The only thing i'm sure of in my belief is that signs exist and serve a purpose in my growth as i go through my journey in life.

It amazes me how i found Jolie. It was through Jill's blog to chihuahua-people.com to puppyfind.com. Why did i do all that looking? I don't know because another puppy was the furthest thing from my mind. I had 6 grown chihuahuas and Kimmie had just had a puppy that i had no intentions of keeping. I was driven and now i know why. At the time, i really didn't even question it. I was just mindlessly looking around, clicking on links. It had been 6 1/2 years since Tiffany died and although i love my grown chihuahuas, it has always been different with them than it was with Tiffany. There was a puppy in existance who i could love in the same manner that i loved Tiffany. Jolie was 3 1/2 hours away from me in Stephenville, Texas. How would it come to be that i found her? By fate, i believe. So when Nemochi says nothing is random and everything happens for a reason,,,truer words were never spoken. This is what i believe as well. :)

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
Im sure your baby would be so proud to have you give all your hugs and kisses to another chi....she wouldnt want you to stay alone. Ive always found it easier to mourn a pet when I did get another one soon....then you spend alot of time smiling and laughing at the new baby...and its just kinda like a preasnt from the one at Rainbow bridge![/quote]

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

There was only one time in my life that another puppy wouldn't have made the mourning process easier and that was when Tiffany died. But all the other times, a new pup was just what i needed! And you're right,,puppies will make you laugh and forget you hurt if only for a little while and that just helps so much. :)

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
chimom said:
JOLIE'SMOM said:
Jolie was 3 1/2 hours away from me in Stephenville, Texas. How would it come to be that i found her? By fate, i believe. So when Nemochi says nothing is random and everything happens for a reason,,,truer words were never spoken. This is what i believe as well. :)
When I read that you got Jolie in Stephenville, Texas, I almost choked on my coffee. :lol: That is where my mom and her family lived. My grandfather was a Baptist minister there, and had a ranch just outside of town in Lingleville. I spent many a happy summer there, playing with my cousins and riding horses. We had a large family. :D I have so many wonderful memories of that place. Most of the family I had around there is gone now except for some distant cousins, so I haven't been back in several years. What a small world!!
LOL..Wow, yes it IS a small world and an amzing one too. It just blows my mind how i found my baby.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.