Chihuahua People Forum banner

Am i crazy?

2K views 34 replies 14 participants last post by  IWannaBeParis 
#1 ·
Okay, so me and my husband are lookin for a place to rent, a small house or what not, im partial to houses because it feels more like home to me, so we went to look at this house a few min ago. we get there and the owner was cleaning up and putting tiles in the bathroom floor he gives us a few min to look the house over by our selfs before returning to us, i guess so we could talk. anyway, the house is empty, he doesnt live there anymore all thats there are some cleaning supplies and such, well we go into the kitchen and through all the clutter of windex and clorox.. i see a little black ashtray... and in big silver letters it saysParis, i told my husband to look and he was like "Blah blah thats no big deal.. dont tell me you belive in signs" so this house is on a lake in a little community like... i dunno its like a little tv looking area so by the lake was like a club house, so we walk out side, and im still talking about Paris and the ashtray and we walked down looked at the lake then went to look in the club house, well we were standing talking and i glanced down to a trash can beside us, and laying on top of the trashcan was the EXACT same kind of box that i took Paris to the vet to be cremated in, and mind you, this was no typical brown box, it was a blue and red and yellow mickey mouse box that the post office sells for shipping gifts, that earlier in august my mom had sent me my birthday gifts in. and I freaked and i was like, john you know damn well that is exactly the same kinda box we put her in when she died! and he still says i was being silly. But i tink paris wants us to live there... is that crazy? I hope not I think its my lil angel wanting me to live there for some reason. :angel1:

See less See more
#2 ·
quite possibly awww chi angels I know I have one :D and everyone knows about my feathers (yep Sullysmum always reminds me) around work after Nemo died plus I found one the morning I got a phone call that Jess (nemo's mum) was pregnant :) sooo she could be looking out for u like u looked out for her.

Sarah & Stitch

#4 ·
I dont think you are crazy at all. Your mind is probably thinking all things after the death of your baby - but i bet little paris is still there with you
(ive always been a one to think that lost loved ones leave you little signs to show they love you and care)

I think paris is just trying to tell you something!

#6 ·
xfayex said:
I dont think you are crazy at all. Your mind is probably thinking all things after the death of your baby - but i bet little paris is still there with you
(ive always been a one to think that lost loved ones leave you little signs to show they love you and care)

I think paris is just trying to tell you something!
yea and the only thing i can think of would be since we were looking out the house to rent...she thinks we should rent there.

#7 ·
IWannaBeParis said:
Whats the thing with the feathers?

It was just two occurances that arnt explainable in anyway to me, why would this man have an ashtray that said paris, and it looked handwritten, and then the box... it didnt seem like it could be anything but her.
A feather shows your guardian angel has been near and is watching over you (OMG the catholic upbringing is showing hehe)

#8 ·
nemochi said:
IWannaBeParis said:
Whats the thing with the feathers?

It was just two occurances that arnt explainable in anyway to me, why would this man have an ashtray that said paris, and it looked handwritten, and then the box... it didnt seem like it could be anything but her.
A feather shows your guardian angel has been near and is watching over you (OMG the catholic upbringing is showing hehe)
ohhhhh okay..thats sweet. aww

#12 ·
IWannaBeParis said:
thats what i thought, but john was insisting that those wernt anything just random things that happen to catch my attention... bleh men
I personally believe nothing is random everything happens for a reason as my mum put it last night if I hadnt lost little Nemo I wouldnt have Stitch and I wouldnt have the other pup in dec and be a double chi mummy. I know the little guy is watching over me like he always did when he was here :D

#13 ·
So,,,are you getting the house? And what about the breeder...is he going to give you another puppy? And if he does offer,, are you going to accept it? Sorry, I just get so sad to think of that loneliness and longing feeling when one dies. I want for you another puppy to love,,,not one to take her place,,,,that can't happen,,,but another to love can happen...

#15 ·
JOLIE'SMOM said:
So,,,are you getting the house? And what about the breeder...is he going to give you another puppy? And if he does offer,, are you going to accept it? Sorry, I just get so sad to think of that loneliness and longing feeling when one dies. I want for you another puppy to love,,,not one to take her place,,,,that can't happen,,,but another to love can happen...
Well we are still shopping around... but i dun wanna! I want to rent there! anyway, im still working on what to do about the breeder.. and im going to take the pup i believe, because i will be saving it from the mill.

#16 ·
Well, i can't wait to see pictures if you do get the puppy, i know it will be special!

As for the house, if you are meant to get it, you will. I believe in "signs" myself, it's the interpretation that i'm not sure about sometimes! :lol:

It may be just meant to be a comfort for you to see those things or it may be that you need to be in that house. Maybe you were only meant to "look" at the house because those signs that you needed to see were there and you wouldn't have seen them unless you went there. Who knows? The only thing i'm sure of in my belief is that signs exist and serve a purpose in my growth as i go through my journey in life.

It amazes me how i found Jolie. It was through Jill's blog to chihuahua-people.com to puppyfind.com. Why did i do all that looking? I don't know because another puppy was the furthest thing from my mind. I had 6 grown chihuahuas and Kimmie had just had a puppy that i had no intentions of keeping. I was driven and now i know why. At the time, i really didn't even question it. I was just mindlessly looking around, clicking on links. It had been 6 1/2 years since Tiffany died and although i love my grown chihuahuas, it has always been different with them than it was with Tiffany. There was a puppy in existance who i could love in the same manner that i loved Tiffany. Jolie was 3 1/2 hours away from me in Stephenville, Texas. How would it come to be that i found her? By fate, i believe. So when Nemochi says nothing is random and everything happens for a reason,,,truer words were never spoken. This is what i believe as well. :)

#17 ·
I've always believed I was meant to have Lily.

I got a dog as soon as I bought my condo. If my condo had been completed a month earlier, when it was scheduled, I wouldn't have Lily.

If I had gotten a healthy dog instead of Gracie, I wouldn't have Lily.

If Gracie hadn't died exactly when she did, I wouldn't have Lily.

I wanted an 8-10 pound terrier mix with floppy ears but I adopted Lily instead. Who adopts a dog they don't even think is cute? :?

She was meant to be my baby girl. :angel11:

#18 ·
nemochi said:
quite possibly awww chi angels I know I have one :D and everyone knows about my feathers (yep Sullysmum always reminds me) around work after Nemo died plus I found one the morning I got a phone call that Jess (nemo's mum) was pregnant :) sooo she could be looking out for u like u looked out for her.

Sarah & Stitch
...................Crying, through tears i was just going to say that, dont forget those feathers! I found one in our lounge a few weeks ago, hope it was my Rainbow bridge babies or my mum.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.