Chihuahua People Forum banner

Am i crazy?

2K views 34 replies 14 participants last post by  IWannaBeParis 
#1 ·
Okay, so me and my husband are lookin for a place to rent, a small house or what not, im partial to houses because it feels more like home to me, so we went to look at this house a few min ago. we get there and the owner was cleaning up and putting tiles in the bathroom floor he gives us a few min to look the house over by our selfs before returning to us, i guess so we could talk. anyway, the house is empty, he doesnt live there anymore all thats there are some cleaning supplies and such, well we go into the kitchen and through all the clutter of windex and clorox.. i see a little black ashtray... and in big silver letters it saysParis, i told my husband to look and he was like "Blah blah thats no big deal.. dont tell me you belive in signs" so this house is on a lake in a little community like... i dunno its like a little tv looking area so by the lake was like a club house, so we walk out side, and im still talking about Paris and the ashtray and we walked down looked at the lake then went to look in the club house, well we were standing talking and i glanced down to a trash can beside us, and laying on top of the trashcan was the EXACT same kind of box that i took Paris to the vet to be cremated in, and mind you, this was no typical brown box, it was a blue and red and yellow mickey mouse box that the post office sells for shipping gifts, that earlier in august my mom had sent me my birthday gifts in. and I freaked and i was like, john you know damn well that is exactly the same kinda box we put her in when she died! and he still says i was being silly. But i tink paris wants us to live there... is that crazy? I hope not I think its my lil angel wanting me to live there for some reason. :angel1:

See less See more
#27 ·
yea she did i know a new one wont replace her but i just want one around sooo bad i cant stand it

Im sure your baby would be so proud to have you give all your hugs and kisses to another chi....she wouldnt want you to stay alone. Ive always found it easier to mourn a pet when I did get another one soon....then you spend alot of time smiling and laughing at the new baby...and its just kinda like a preasnt from the one at Rainbow bridge!

#28 ·
Im sure your baby would be so proud to have you give all your hugs and kisses to another chi....she wouldnt want you to stay alone. Ive always found it easier to mourn a pet when I did get another one soon....then you spend alot of time smiling and laughing at the new baby...and its just kinda like a preasnt from the one at Rainbow bridge![/quote]

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

There was only one time in my life that another puppy wouldn't have made the mourning process easier and that was when Tiffany died. But all the other times, a new pup was just what i needed! And you're right,,puppies will make you laugh and forget you hurt if only for a little while and that just helps so much. :)

#31 ·
JOLIE'SMOM said:
Jolie was 3 1/2 hours away from me in Stephenville, Texas. How would it come to be that i found her? By fate, i believe. So when Nemochi says nothing is random and everything happens for a reason,,,truer words were never spoken. This is what i believe as well. :)
When I read that you got Jolie in Stephenville, Texas, I almost choked on my coffee. :lol: That is where my mom and her family lived. My grandfather was a Baptist minister there, and had a ranch just outside of town in Lingleville. I spent many a happy summer there, playing with my cousins and riding horses. We had a large family. :D I have so many wonderful memories of that place. Most of the family I had around there is gone now except for some distant cousins, so I haven't been back in several years. What a small world!!

#32 ·
chimom said:
JOLIE'SMOM said:
Jolie was 3 1/2 hours away from me in Stephenville, Texas. How would it come to be that i found her? By fate, i believe. So when Nemochi says nothing is random and everything happens for a reason,,,truer words were never spoken. This is what i believe as well. :)
When I read that you got Jolie in Stephenville, Texas, I almost choked on my coffee. :lol: That is where my mom and her family lived. My grandfather was a Baptist minister there, and had a ranch just outside of town in Lingleville. I spent many a happy summer there, playing with my cousins and riding horses. We had a large family. :D I have so many wonderful memories of that place. Most of the family I had around there is gone now except for some distant cousins, so I haven't been back in several years. What a small world!!
LOL..Wow, yes it IS a small world and an amzing one too. It just blows my mind how i found my baby.

#35 ·
JOLIE'SMOM said:
Well i will be anxiously awaiting to see pictures when you get the new little one! Jolie is something else! I looked for the one in the litter who was fearless, curious, adventurous. That's how i picked Jolie and have no regrets! She is such a bright spark in my life! :D
I can see that just from the pics in your signature. They are great. Im so excited about a new lil baby, I cant wait im gonna lose my mind in these 6 weeks!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.