Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,561 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Jaxx has proven that he is a magician. He had a crackle ball (ball with water bottle inside of it) that he absolutely loved. Several months ago it disappeared. I searched all over the house for it for weeks. I finally gave up and just bought him a new one. Yesterday he comes jumping up on my lap with his crackle ball that had been missing. He looked at me like "Look Ma what I got." Then when hubby tried to look at it Jaxx took the ball down on the floor and brought the other one and sat down with them both. I have no clue where the ball was for all these months but obviously Jaxx did.

He is looking at his daddy in this picture like keep your paws off my ball!

Here is a bonus picture that I just thought he looked cute sitting up in. (Ignore the fuzzballs on the bed. It was Jaxx's first bed and it is by far his favorite and gets washed often.)

·
Registered
5,776 Posts
Toby did the same thing!!! When we were in Florida, the crackle ball you got him for Christmas disappeared. I searched the whole house and couldn't find it, so I bought him a new one the next day when I went to the pet store. The night before we were flying home, Toby comes out from under the bed with the original ball in his mouth!

It scares me how alike Jaxx and Toby really are.

Sent from my iPhone using Petguide.com App

·
Registered
3,561 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
He obviously wanted two matching ones!!
I would buy him a third one if he would just show me where he hid it. I searched everywhere for that thing.

Toby did the same thing!!! When we were in Florida, the crackle ball you got him for Christmas disappeared. I searched the whole house and couldn't find it, so I bought him a new one the next day when I went to the pet store. The night before we were flying home, Toby comes out from under the bed with the original ball in his mouth!

It scares me how alike Jaxx and Toby really are.

That is funny! I think Toby and Jaxx are swapping secrets to get more toys. It is scarey how alike they are sometimes. They are brothers in spirit.

·
Registered
5,776 Posts
I would buy him a third one if he would just show me where he hid it. I searched everywhere for that thing.

That is funny! I think Toby and Jaxx are swapping secrets to get more toys. It is scarey how alike they are sometimes. They are brothers in spirit.
Toby's fave hiding spots are under the couch, behind dressers- places he can fit that I can't. Maybe Jaxx hid it in a place like that? Yes, they are brothers in spirit- they seem to be so much alike.

·
Registered
3,561 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Haha and that's how you make one toy become two toys! God only knows what toys are hiding in our place.
That is the only toy Jaxx has ever done this with. He was holding them both tonight with and it looked like he was very content that 1 ball turned into 2.

The only place I can figured he hid it is behind our dresser but I have never seen him trying to get under it.

Sent from my iPhone using Petguide.com Free App

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
Not only a magician but boy is he smart! He brought the same exact ball to you. Isn't that something! What smart little creatures these doggies are.

·
Administrator
9,991 Posts
sneaky! LOL My cat Huly does that I swear I find his toys years after they go missing. He stayed with my mom for a month or two while I sold my house and moved and when she moved years later shwe brought me a ziploc full of Huly toys she had found while packing LOL

·
Registered
363 Posts
The second picture of Jaxx is perfect, his sweater is perfect for him

·
Registered
3,561 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
The second picture of Jaxx is perfect, his sweater is perfect for him
I love that sweater on him too. That picture was him sitting in his bed because hubby had switched the living room around 3 different times that day and he wanted it to stop so he could sit in his chair and sleep.

Message to Jaxx: I'm not sure you deserve two matching Crackle Balls when you have two ears that don't match.;)
Smiles. His ears have been so wacky lately. They are up and down and then one up one down then they flip sides. I think his ears change with his mood.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts