Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 100 Posts

·
Registered
419 Posts
Woohoo I can;t wait. I've watched every season so far. Thanks for the update on when it starts, I was wondering the other day when it was coming on..

·
Registered
1,787 Posts
I have watched every season and I am sorry Jen but I am starting to hate Rob and Amber. The first show I sat there and said omg they are getting sooo annoying lol. I was really annoying my daughter. Another team I cannot stand is the cousins, I think her name is Myra? I think this season may be pretty exciting!

·
Registered
11,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
oh it's okay. you know after watching that rob & amber gambling reality show i realized they really are annoying, especially rob :lol: i won't be crushed if they don't win :wink:

·
Registered
419 Posts
I havent missed a season.. yeah I know I have no life lol.. I didn't mind seeing John Vito leave either, they cousins I am not fond of, I am not sure who I'd like to see win this time.. It's exciting either way lmao..

·
Banned
6,248 Posts
Kari said:
I didn't care about seeing John Vito go either. I think I like Rob & Amber and then Kentucky. :lol:
I agree on all accounts Kari. I have to say I don't watch by choice, but I watch Cold Case which comes on directly after and since all programming is running behind, Race is inflicted upon me! LOL I know I could turn, but I don't want to miss the first part of Cold Case.

·
Registered
5,286 Posts
i missed the start of last weeks show i'm not missing it this week!

matter fact i'm about to and sit and wait for it to come on! (it's 7:20pm)

I like just about all the people on the show! so i'm at a lost on who i want to win this time

·
Registered
1,787 Posts
Did Drew look sick to you guys? The first show I thought omg what is wrong with him because he was so pale. Now this show I know they said it was the altitude but he looked sick before the race started.

·
Registered
11,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
yeah i didn't think he looked very good. maybe it was best they were eliminated.

yahoo rob and amber :D i can't wait till the blondes are eliminated :roll: the cousins can go too.

·
Registered
15,321 Posts
I thought he looked really sick :( I wonder if he's been to the doctor or not? If so he needs to go, he didn't look good at all. :(

Rob and Amber did awesome!!! Having that late flight and then getting back in first place was awesome!! :cheer: :cheer: I really hope they win :D

I can't wait for the blondes to be eliminated either, I can't stand those two. :lol:

1 - 20 of 100 Posts