Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
410 Posts
The last roll that went missing in my house was taken by the cats. The only reason I know is that I had to use a stool to get to the mess. But Bandit would have done it in a heartbeat. It amazes me what he can get to - I found him on one of the bathroom counters last night. He used the step to the side of the tub and then up to the counter from there.

Looks like Amberleah had fun!

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
She looks so pitiful!!! Reminds me of catching my Crazy Annie in the act, except she spreads the damage all over the place.

·
Registered
946 Posts
Toilet paper always seems to be the ornery dogs favorite! And they have such a good time!!

Has anyone else noticed that Chi's seem to be natural born shredders? :):):)

·
Registered
410 Posts
Toilet paper always seems to be the ornery dogs favorite! And they have such a good time!!

Has anyone else noticed that Chi's seem to be natural born shredders? :):):)
I know mine is. If I leave anything out the cats get it to the floor and Bandit shreds it so I find it all over the house. Except as I said, the last roll of paper towels - they got taken on top of the cabinets so the cats could shred them without the dog's help.

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
OMG that's so funny! Mine love toilet paper and paper towel too. I give them the cardboard inner roll and then spend hours picking up the pieces they shred off them. They have fun with it though. Amber looks like she's having a blast!

·
Banned
10,706 Posts
Naughty naughty little girl!
But oh so cute! :p

1 - 20 of 20 Posts