Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
14,454 Posts
Theresa - thank you for posting this. Something we can all learn from! It is so interesting that she is a hermaphrodite after all. I do think that the spay will remove all those interfering hormones and she can recover normally and then live a normal life. It was well worth it to go to the university and get this very thorough and detailed work up! I am so thankful that you are such a wonderful owner and take such good care of Amberleah loulou. At last you have an answer and that is worth SO much for peace of mind! Now onto the spay and then you can have your little girl home and have this all behind you. :)

· Registered
14,454 Posts
I am still SO annoyed that your home town vet told you repeatedly that it was nothing to worry about!!! I would copy off her diagnosis you got from MSU and send it to them. That is really inexcusable IMO.

· Registered
14,454 Posts
oh brother. That vet is a joke. What a cop out. She is trying to say that it didn't look like that when they saw her?! Crazy. Well maybe next time someone comes in with a problem they won't just glance over it and say it's fine. And if her problem DID progress - it's because that vet said it was nothing to worry about! OMG! :(

· Registered
14,454 Posts
You can't link to a chip in account on here (no fundraising allowed) but let us know your facebook and we can find you there! :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.