Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Very very cute!!! She has the sweetest little face! :)

·
Registered
5,186 Posts
Theresa, Amberleah lou lou is dressed like she is ready for lunch with the Junior League. Absolutely adorable!!! I'm soooo glad to be talking about how cute she is in her pretty new dress instead of pain from surgery aren't you?

·
Registered
3,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Theresa, Amberleah lou lou is dressed like she is ready for lunch with the Junior League. Absolutely adorable!!! I'm soooo glad to be talking about how cute she is in her pretty new dress instead of pain from surgery aren't you?
Thank you, I have been feeling real good not too much pain little here and there if I am bad and do too much. Amberleah lou lou get her stitches out tomorrow and get her urine check she is bladder infection is gone.

·
Registered
5,186 Posts
Thank you, I have been feeling real good not too much pain little here and there if I am bad and do too much. Amberleah lou lou get her stitches out tomorrow and get her urine check she is bladder infection is gone.
Well, she can wear her pretty new dress and be the hit of the vet office. :D

·
Registered
6,015 Posts
she looks adorable...that frilly dress totally suits her....she reminded me of a Doris Day movie.....:daisy:

·
Registered
3,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
A really good friend and neighbor knows Doris Day she still doing great and they send each other gifts a lot. I dress her in the dress for her doctor apt and it's so big on her. Would not stay on at all. I'll have to either find someone to take it in or sell it get smaller.

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
be on the lookout for your package today with other dress. i tracked it and it says today you will get it. i think will fit her good :)

·
Registered
3,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
be on the lookout for your package today with other dress. i tracked it and it says today you will get it. i think will fit her good :)
Thank you so much Elaina. I sure hope it fits having such hard time the XS's I keep getting huge on her, It her little neck is so darn tiny.
Thank you again too (Christie) Huly

1 - 17 of 17 Posts