Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
Why do these fruit cakes have to cry though? I mean COME ON!! You've WATCHED the show, you KNOW how mean they can be.

Also, don't these people have friends or family to tell them that "honey, this is not for you."?

·
Registered
5,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I know what you mean Kari. Sometimes I think it's fake.. these people with HORRIBLE voices go on there and cry when they don't get it. They're convinced that they really can sing... like that guy with the juggling sticks or whatever lol I mean how can he really think he's good!?! It crosses my mind that they're just acting to get on the show or something. Or the "biggest fan" chick... she was sooo bad!!! LOL I can't wait till next week. Fake or not.. it's soo funny

·
Registered
4,280 Posts
Hahaha the guy with the juggling sticks...wow...
My friend was laughing hysterically at that Wizard of Oz girl...
Oh man, that was a good one last night! I can't wait to watch it tonight! :)

·
Registered
15,321 Posts
What a lame show! :lol: Don't get me wrong, I love the weirdo's :lol: but I like to see the good people too. There were so few last night! :shock:

I cannot believe that those people really think they are good singers! :shock:

·
Registered
3,154 Posts
That show is starting to make me mad, and I'm starting to not like it. I mean, Simon, come on ... now he's finding ways to insult the people who are actually really good =/ I mean what's his problem? Personally I think he took it too far when he insulted that one poor guy's looks. You don't insult someone and then on top of that tell them they look like a jungle animal and that their eyes are too big. WTH is that?? You can't do that to someone, he looked so upset :( I felt really bad for him.

·
Registered
419 Posts
Yeah Simon went too far with the insults to that young boy. Tell them they can't sing, no future in the music industry but don't insult their looks. That's just wrong.

1 - 20 of 70 Posts