Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These two fugitives are wanted for stealing underpants, excessive barking, and making messes. :D hehehe

Chloe

Sophie

This is my last week working at home :( . I start classes again next week, so the girls won't be able to see each other as much (Sophie is my dads dog for those of you who didn't know). I hope they can survive!

·
Registered
363 Posts
That are so cute, I love Chloe's little mug shot! Very cute!

·
Registered
66 Posts
lol thats too cute! I love the mug shots! Lily is wanted for toe licking and nibbling, second I walk thru the door its pulling at the socks, licking of the toes and then the nibbling if I dont run and hide the toes. lol.

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
That little Sophie looks like a real mischief maker what a cute face, and of course Chole is as beautiful as always.

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Chloe is just the cutest little girl! Sophie's eyes are gorgeous! I love the pics! You always post the most amazing pictures! :)

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Oh Cathryn, I laughed out loud at this one. These photos really look like mug shots. Is this with your new flash? Gosh, you take amazing pictures. Aw, good luck back at school but I sure will miss the pictures. Good luck girl!!!

·
Registered
3,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yes it is with my new flash.. I love it because Chloe doesn't have yucky red eye anymore.. she used to get it so bad whenever i would use flash so i would always have to take photos of her without it.. which was really hard especially indoors

1 - 14 of 14 Posts