Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
6,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bossie butt was showin' his American pride today :) I dug out one of the t-shirts I bought for Lina last 4th of July (too small) and put it on him. He did well with it, but kept trying to eat it and eventually wiggled his way out of it lol. But, he still looked cute :)

·
Registered
5,807 Posts
pinkprincess21 said:
Bossie butt was showin' his American pride today :) I dug out one of the t-shirts I bought for Lina last 4th of July (too small) and put it on him. He did well with it, but kept trying to eat it and eventually wiggled his way out of it lol. But, he still looked cute :)
Like he could look anything but cute?? :lol: He's the most adorable little patriot I've ever seen. :wave:

·
Registered
6,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
It's one I got from the build a bear store in the new mall :). It's actually too big for him but it fits him better than it ever fit Lina lol. I buy most of her little t-shirts and stuff there because they fit her better and they're WAY cheaper. I spent like $3 on that shirt. Most of everything is just $5 there...sometimes a little more depending. Still cheaper than regular dog clothes.

·
Registered
110 Posts
pinkprincess21 said:
It's one I got from the build a bear store in the new mall :). It's actually too big for him but it fits him better than it ever fit Lina lol. I buy most of her little t-shirts and stuff there because they fit her better and they're WAY cheaper. I spent like $3 on that shirt. Most of everything is just $5 there...sometimes a little more depending. Still cheaper than regular dog clothes.
Do you know if that store is a franchise, or privatly owned? If they have any stores in CA I would love to check it out. The only place near me I can think of that would have doll/bear clothes would be Michaels, but the ones near me don't have the best selection. Oh, and your Boss is SO CUTE!!!!!! I LOVE THAT FACE!!! ♥Kim & Tinkerbell

·
Registered
6,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks Kim :)

It's kinda like the Build a Bear stores. There's probably one of those by you (they seem to be everywhere lol). The tummy usually isn't snug around them but it looks more comfy than the chi clothes cause Lina is so tiny.

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
Boss is just soooo teeny and soooo cute!! Every time I see a cutie like him, I want to run out and get another puppy!

....Everyone please rise for our national anthem...

·
Registered
6,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Now don't start saluting him! lol He already thinks he rules the house...which Lina is teaching him different :lol:

Thanks girls :) I'm so in love with him! I never thought I could love another dog as much as I love Lina, but I was wrong. I love him just as much as her :) Except when he bites my ears, that hurts! lol jk

·
Registered
8,578 Posts
i know what you mean , i always thought i was never going to love them like the the first one ,but i would give my life for all three of them and love them all just as much :wave:

kisses nat

1 - 20 of 24 Posts