Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
5,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hai guys, it's me Britney!

I have something to share wif you, something that crystal has wanted fer a while and something that has been in the works fer a few months already. If u dont have crystal added on the facebook, then you dunno what has been going on tha past few days. Scheck it out....

Dis is baby sister Baylee! She will be coming home sometime in April. crystal n me are very happy but shhhhh, we havent told Butter yet. :eek:

·
Registered
5,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Congrats, so exciting! How old is she in the pics? Ahhh that is such a long time to wait. I put a deposit on Miley the day after she was born, the wait was torturous! Much better to find them at 6 weeks or so lol.
She's only a few days old in the pics; she and her two sisters were born on the 26th. I did the same thing as you concerning the deposit, there was about a dozen people who wanted a puppy from this litter, so when 3 popped out, I had to make my move verry quickly :lol:

Thanks for the responses everyone! I'm so worried about her trip here and after that, I'll be worried about Butter's reaction to her since she is my "baby" and is close to me.

·
Registered
3,941 Posts
Aww, congratulations Crystal!! I love that little black face, like Leila's.. Such a precious little pup.. Lots of pics, please! Blessings, Deb

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Yay congrats! :hello1: She's sooo precious, Crystal! I love her! :love5: I can't wait to watch her grow. Love her name too. :) So many puppies on the board lately, it's really giving me puppy fever!

·
Registered
3,403 Posts
Oooh, I saw this on someone else' FB !! I didn't say anything here because it wasn't my place to do so. I saw that you were one of the fortunate chosen ones to have a pup from this litter. :hello1:

Congratulations...what having her second name be Bleu ??

1 - 20 of 32 Posts