1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
shipping is 3.50 for 1 , 50 cents each additonal
nautical dress size S 9.00
nautical dress size XS 9.00
theres are by lulu pink ( this is the old lulu pink.... they dont make these anymore. were made much nicer before, not like the ones they make now , much better )
i have several of each size

( also just wanted to mention that my camera couldnt capture how pretty the anchor is, its alot shineyer and prettier in person )

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ok i will have one in tillies size!!1 XD lol add that to my hold back collection! LOL
what is XD ? i will try to see if i can get one in a bigger size.... right now i just have Minnies size and Lattes size... Tillie is more like almost Tootsies size.
if i cant get one in Tillies size, just want to let you know that i have some more cute things on the way in a bigger girls size :)

·
Registered
786 Posts
I just ordered 2 anchor dresses for Ote! I love that theme. So summery! Your pictures of the girls are way too cute

·
Registered
786 Posts
thank you! i'd love to see a pic of Ote in her anchor dresses :)
LOL when they come in I will be sure to post tons of pictures!! :) Do you ever shop online for your girls clothes? I've been checking out eBay, but I'm never sure what brands to look up. No real "boutiques" around us either, just pet stores that have the basic rain coat and winter coat....and now life vests for summer. I think there is a boutique down the beach, which we may be visiting soon so I will have to check that out!! I love that you have the pups matching, that is adorable!!

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
yes, i shop eveywhere... i'm a shopaholic :) . i have to stop soon though. like i said , my girls have way too much stuff. i have found some things from someone i know that had an online store and no longer does.. so i have been buying some of her things to help her deplete her old stock. these are the things i've had up for sale recently. the carebear things, and hello kitty things.

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
oh, yes! Eden would look so cute in the anchor dress . dont u think all 3 would be adorable matching :D
just want to say, I 100% support all three in the same dress

·
Registered
573 Posts
Lacey just got her own clothing drawer today. it's official; she has too many things to pile up on the floor now. This just means she needs more to fill her drawer! Teehee!
Elaine, we're coming to visit and we're going to bring my checkbook and Lacey's shopping list. Heh heh heh.

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Lacey just got her own clothing drawer today. it's official; she has too many things to pile up on the floor now. This just means she needs more to fill her drawer! Teehee!
Elaine, we're coming to visit and we're going to bring my checkbook and Lacey's shopping list. Heh heh heh.
she needs more things? oh , yay!! we will have so much fun trying things on Lacey :D. were the carebear shirt and HK dress a good fit?

·
Registered
573 Posts
she needs more things? oh , yay!! we will have so much fun trying things on Lacey :D. were the carebear shirt and HK dress a good fit?
Yes, yes. She always needs more things!
The HK dress is a little tight getting over her shoulders, but fits well once it's on her. She lives in the carebear shirt 24/7 because:
A) It's cold as heck in here (my neighbor controls the AC and when his apartment is hot, mine's freeeeeezing) and she needs to wear something
B)She won't let me take it off her because she seems to think it grants her diva-rights.
and
C) It's the only item of clothing she owns that she doesn't play "Stripper Lacey" with. :laughing1:
If you look back a couple pages in the other thread, I posted pics of her modeling the clothes :)

·
Registered
4,172 Posts
Eden would love it, Ruby would be fine with it and Hope, she who prefers to be naked, would be like this:

Flailing, rolling and attempting to bite the pretty dress off!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts