Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
609 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There's a new member of the pack.

Meet... Bartholomew!

He's a handsome devil... (note Joey, sniffing the camera)

Now Bartholomew wants to investigate the camera:

He's very playful...

Paco reflects on when he was just a young lad himself...

Joey has some work in store for him, being a good role model to TWO younger pups... Paco will help, right?

Who, me??

Three Amigos

·
Registered
609 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks! Yes, his coloring is very interesting. I haven't seen it a lot. Just like Joey, having the brindle, which I usually see on pitbulls, not chihuahuas.

Adopting Bart, we think has shed some light on Paco's origin. The lady that we got him from said that he's a chiwi (sp?)... Chihuauha dachsund mix. I could've sworn that Paco had some beagle in him, but he bares a very strong resemblance to Bart in look and behavior, so I'm inclined to presume that he is also a chiwi. :)

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
oh your new baby is just a doll!! Love his color! He is beautiful. Love the 3 amigos pic. That's just too cute.

Brodysmom

·
Registered
609 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thank you! :) It's so interesting how different the three personalities are... They are still working out the packing order. Joey remains alpha... but little Bartholomew has already starting showing dominance toward Paco, who is nearly one and half times bigger than him. Paco, normally fairly submissive by nature, isn't quite having it. But rather than putting Bartholomew in his place, he has just been kind of avoiding him for now. I'm curious to see what happens. Right now, Joey and Paco are napping in their crate while Bart plays with his toys. He's at the little ball of energy stage... lol.

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
I was about to comment on how big he looked like he was going to get until you mentioned he was part weenie. For some reason, dachshunds have huge feet compared to their relatively small size. A friend of mine's father has a doxie and his feet are the size of teacups.

Your baby is lovely. Congrats on the new addition to your pack. :)

·
Registered
1,596 Posts
Hurrah, another Chiweenie owner joins the fold!!:D
He is just gorgeous, I love dapple daxie's..If he is anything like my Hannah he will love to dig and be unable to lift his nose from the ground when out walking.LOL:D

1 - 18 of 18 Posts