Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My brother is probably one of biggest guy guys in the world and he doesn't like much of anything. People annoy him (I think it's mainly because he's classified as a genius and no one can hold a convo with him most of the time), he doesn't like kids (except Gaige of course, whom he has loved since the first time he saw him. Gaige really looks up to him too), and he doesn't like "girly" dogs lol. Well, if he ever says that again, I now have proof that he does like Lina :)

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
Men always love Chihuahuas. They just act like they don't because it's not "cool". :roll:

I'm saving those photos, just in case he erases them from your computer, you've got backup. :D

·
Registered
6,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
LOL thanks Cooper! Good to know I've got those on back up lol

I agree. Guys who say they don't like chi's usually are the ones that end up having one..or at least falling for a girl that likes them lol. My bf didn't really like them until I told him I wanted one. Now he couldn't imagine life without Lina beana :)

·
Registered
448 Posts
a couple years ago you could of gave me a small dog, but now i wont have anything but a small dog. After i got Tyson i had to get him a buddy my pom Sonic

1 - 9 of 9 Posts