Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
here you all go! i can't wait to bring this chunkmeister home!!!! and please please don't mind the pictures of me! i ahve no makeup on and noooo sleep!! hope you all enjoy (and i hope i'm doing this photobucket thingy right!)

[/img]

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
the pic where i'm holding him up really shows his coloring the most. he's a blue brindle and yes, his eyes are still blue. not sure if they will change or not. he'll be 7 weeks tomorrow and he weighs a hefty 1.14 lol almost 2 pounds ;) that's my boy hehe....

oh and here's a pic of his mama

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thanks! his coloring is one of the reasons i fell for him :) the other was his fatty belly and goofy face hehe.

*oh gosh i noticed i haven't plucked my eyebrows in about a week! that's bad, you all know me and eyebrows!*

·
Registered
521 Posts
OMG! He's such a cutie patootie and his name fits him to a T! Love his colouring :) It's gonna be awesome to watch this little fella grow, I bet his coat will get even more and more fantastic

·
Registered
642 Posts
WOW!!!! What an amazing little guy. I have never seen a chi like him. He is so unique. You are so lucky. I agree with Ruby's mom, I can't wait to see what he looks like as he gets older. He is absolutely STUNNING! You are one lucky chi mom. Congratulations!

·
Registered
8,578 Posts
wow i would deinitely picked him too , what a special color !! he has such a sweet face too :love7:

....and you definitely don't need make-up !!!

haha about the eyebrows ,i just lost my pincet a week ago , i was losing my mind ,walking around with a wild mono-brow :roll: ,feeling so embarassed :D my mom brought me a new one this morning and i just had a major plucking :lol:

kisses nat

1 - 20 of 29 Posts