Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Yep, the second visit went much better. All you guys requested a picture of him, so here it is.

His name is Scrappy and he is 2 years old. I adopted him, and he just moved in last night.

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
YAAAAYYYY!!! Welcome to the forums Scrappy! What a handsome fellow. I am so happy for you that all worked out. Keep the pics coming and let us know how he is making out!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I will. He's adjusting well so far. He has yet to fully get used to my airedale terrier, but I don't anticipate that taking long.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Isn't he adorable, what a serious litttle face he has, everything must be very strange for him at the moment :)

Barbara x
What a pretty boy. I love his furrowed brow and the little dash of pink on his nose. So cute!
It's so wonderful that you adopted Scrappy. He is a handsome little man.
Congrats and welcome to the forum.
First off, thank you all for the warm welcome! It's always nice to know that you're welcome.

He is a handsome little fella isn't he, I saw him and I knew... I knew.

It must be strange for him at the moment, but as I type this, he is asleep on my lap, so I think he's doing just fine. :D

Thanks again for the warm welcome!

·
Registered
181 Posts
Scrappy is a beautiful pup! He doesn't look to fond of the camera in that picture though!!

Congrats on your new rescued addition!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Haha, thanks guys.

He might not like the camera too much because he was sitting on my lap and I used the built in camera in my laptop to take the picture. :D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts