Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's the other new chihuahua i am getting! :D
I will be picking her up Oct1. :D :D

This is Jolie's sister! YAYYYYYY! She was bigger than Jolie and it looks like she still is but that's ok because Jolie is a little bitty twit of a puppy. I have stared at this puppy for 2 months and when her picture disappeared from the lady's ad i about had a stroke. Turns out she decided not to sell her and was going to make a breeder out of her. I couldn't stand that so..she shall be mine! :D :D

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
I think Jolie is WAY cuter than her but don't tell the sis that!! :lol:

She's a darling girl... your fascination with the white/tans is concerning me though. LOL You gotta branch out, woman!! Add some color to your life!! :blob7:

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
All Right,,All RIGHT,,,i emailed another breeder a couple weeks ago. I am lookng for a chocolate. That breeder is going to have a new litter of pups the end of October. These things take time! Besides. I have a fawn, 4 tan/blondies, a choc/tan a black/white/tan and a whte/tan. I didn't miss that many colors did i? lol. :D

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
JOLIE'SMOM said:
sjc said:
She is really sweet....what happened to Boomer???? :?
Boomer is currently in my bedroom,,,probably pooping in the floor. I posted pics of boomer this mornin! :)
Don't you start trying to give my boy a bad rap! I'll come up there and take him from you!! :evil4:

And you've got colors... just all variants of white and cream... Boomer needs some peeps to hang with. I don't want him growing up with a complex. Maybe if you got a purple one... OH! A purple mini-teacup!! Yeah!!! :D

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
JOLIE'SMOM said:
Hey, it's not out of the question! I mean if tcups exist..i'll bet there's purple one,,right? :lol: :shock:
You could get an invisible purple mini-teacup!! I'm sure there are tons out there for adoption!

·
Registered
897 Posts
Wow... after you bring this cutie and Max home, how many will that make now? Ten chi's? :shock: Guess I won't be catching up for awhile huh? LOL!!

Seriously though this little girl and Max are both adorable!!

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I paid for Max with a postal money order and i sent it overnight so it will arrive in new York tomorrow. Max is seeing the vet tomorrow at 11:15 and we're planning on him flying to D/FW or Okc on Monday. I will pick up little sis a week from tomorrow! SQUEAL!!!! I am sooo excited!!! :D

1 - 19 of 19 Posts