Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,457 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:D Trust me, i'm not the kind of people that complains or anything..I usually say, suck it up and get it over with when there is a difficult time..but this is insane... :? my bf says i'm jinxing myself by saying i'm having a bad luck streak...but is just awful..first all my cable, internet, phone and computer problems..now I have no pics of Stinky on his b-day cause we forgot the camera...I lost $20 bucks somewhere..and to top it all off, I didn't get the job I wanted and I'm getting a really bad cold.. :( when is it gonna end...I think somebody has put a spell on me..lol :D :x whoever did it...i'm on to you!!! :D :D :D

P.S. and it seems I have missed tons of stuff everywhere..boy, I guess the world doesn't stop because of me...lol.. :D :D i need to recharge my superpowers! :D

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
are you havin a growth spurt :wink: just kidding, but whenever my daughter gets forgetful and things are going bad for her and she gets clumsy she is having a growth spurt......

i hope things get better for you soon. i hate it when good people go through bad times it makes me sad.... by the way i like your new siggy......

·
Banned
9,271 Posts
awww vala all you gotta think is your giving some other poor bugger a break :lol: that said I hope life picks up for you girl and I must say that siggy is soooooooooooooo fab did you draw it yourself its brill :wave:

·
Registered
3,457 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Iamafairy said:
What you need is a fab holiday somewhere nice and ..... RELAX
:lol: :lol: I just took a week off..and what did I do? built a patio with and for my mom..with big stones and all..can't feel my arms yet! :D

Clare: Yep, I'm moving onto learning Illustrator..they look funny but I think is really cute too! :wink:

Auggie's mom: Thanks..I feel better now!

Luv: a growth spur??? :lol: I WISH...I think i'm shrinkin'!!! :D

I know I'm overreacting cause there are definetely bigger problems out there..but it all came to me since the start of the month..I swear somebody's jinxing me...LOL! :D

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
vala444 said:
Iamafairy said:
What you need is a fab holiday somewhere nice and ..... RELAX
:lol: :lol: I just took a week off..and what did I do? built a patio with and for my mom..with big stones and all..can't feel my arms yet! :D

Clare: Yep, I'm moving onto learning Illustrator..they look funny but I think is really cute too! :wink:

Auggie's mom: Thanks..I feel better now!

Luv: a growth spur??? :lol: I WISH...I think i'm shrinkin'!!! :D

I know I'm overreacting cause there are definetely bigger problems out there..but it all came to me since the start of the month..I swear somebody's jinxing me...LOL! :D
lol you need a laugh go check out chi chat i put a message in ther for ya ;)

·
Banned
1,474 Posts
vala444 said:
:D Trust me, i'm not the kind of people that complains or anything..I usually say, suck it up and get it over with when there is a difficult time..but this is insane... :? my bf says i'm jinxing myself by saying i'm having a bad luck streak...but is just awful..first all my cable, internet, phone and computer problems..now I have no pics of Stinky on his b-day cause we forgot the camera...I lost $20 bucks somewhere..and to top it all off, I didn't get the job I wanted and I'm getting a really bad cold.. :( when is it gonna end...I think somebody has put a spell on me..lol :D :x whoever did it...i'm on to you!!! :D :D :D

P.S. and it seems I have missed tons of stuff everywhere..boy, I guess the world doesn't stop because of me...lol.. :D :D i need to recharge my superpowers! :D
hope you feel better soon Vala :) :wave:

·
Registered
2,785 Posts
Vala, things will get better I promise! Hang in there! :wink:

Great siggy! You are SO talented! Stinky and Smelly look awesome in it!

·
Registered
15,323 Posts
Hey I was just about to post that I am getting a cold! Who in the heck gets a cold in May????? Is that strange or what? :D

I hope times change for you Vala, think positive! :wink:

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
imkari said:
Hey I was just about to post that I am getting a cold! Who in the heck gets a cold in May????? Is that strange or what? :D

I hope times change for you Vala, think positive! :wink:
add me to the list of "cold getters in may" :x

1 - 18 of 18 Posts