Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ohhhhh it's bonfire night lol I forgot the dogs are having a barking fit hahaha not scared they just wanna be louder than the fireworks!!!!!!!!

Hope everyones are okay over the weekend as it's gonna be mental!

·
Registered
256 Posts
It's to commemorate when Guy Falkes tried to blow up the houses of parliament but was foiled and burned.

We let off fireworks and burn pretend 'guy's on the bonfire.

It's raining loads here in Wales so no fireworks yet. Glad because our Collie goes mental, Gizmo is unaware at the mo but I will worry about the rescue guinea pigs out in the shed being scared.

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ahhh man mine are just going outside and barking at themnreally loudly

Jan it's guy faukes night when he plotted to blow up the houses of parliament

There's huge fireworks displays going on all weekend everywhere even in peoples back gardens

Guy Fawkes Night

When I was little people use to go round with dummies asking penny for the guy before they chucked h on the bonfire

·
Premium Member
12,272 Posts
Ahhh man mine are just going outside and barking at themnreally loudly

Jan it's guy faukes night when he plotted to blow up the houses of parliament

There's huge fireworks displays going on all weekend everywhere even in peoples back gardens

Guy Fawkes Night

When I was little people use to go round with dummies asking penny for the guy before they chucked h on the bonfire
You never see kids asking for penny for the guy anymore,i also remember it being freezing cold and wore gloves- scarf then come in for hot soup !not anymore.Those were the days:eek:

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
You never see kids asking for penny for the guy anymore,i also remember it being freezing cold and wore gloves- scarf then come in for hot soup !not anymore.Those were the days:eek:
Me too and baked potatoes and roasted chestnuts I hate chestnuts lol

Daisy is howling now oh I'm in for a fab weeks end she's pacing and growling then howling lol

·
Registered
10,596 Posts
I know i havent seen kids asking for a penny for the guy in ages!!
I used to love that part when i was wee. lol
I also loved getting sparklers, and going to a huge fire near where i lived growing up.

There has been some fireworks here but not as many as usual tonight.
I do like to watch them from my livingroom window.
My 3 arent phased by it thankfully.
The cats dont care either. haha!

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
No rain here just let daisy out for a wee lotus is still eating and daisy told them off chihuahua style

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
You're lucky obviously just beckenham is dry lol tomorrow night will be awful we have loads of displays on

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
That's comic releif or red nose days it's a charity event

Ok basically some guy wanted to blow upthe houses or parliament which I suppose is our equivalent d the White house maybe??

Anyway it didn't work

Google guy Fawkes night

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Mine have just been barking they got really loud when lotus was having a poo and I thought her insides were gonna fall out she weren't happy daisy just wants to make a racket at it

Tomorrow will be worse

1 - 20 of 43 Posts