Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10,596 Posts
Aww bless, such a cutie!!
I would have to ask to pet it. lol
All the folk are maybe used to seeing it around.

It seems from what folk said it is a service animal and the guy is disabled.

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Aww bless, such a cutie!!
I would have to ask to pet it. lol
All the folk are maybe used to seeing it around.

It seems from what folk said it is a service animal and the guy is disabled.
Yes... I wouldn't be able to resist either! :)

Not sure I agree with their comments about him being disabled though, Terri. I can't see the wheelchair that someone mentioned... just legs of the stool that the guy is sitting on. And that poor animal is far too small for that guy to sit on, LOL!

·
Registered
3,090 Posts
That's cute, probably a mobility (helps stabilize the owner, support the owner when walking) support service animal.....my question is, is the pony potty trained? Most horses I know just let loose whenever....I'd hate to have to clean that one up :p

·
Registered
258 Posts
They DO use miniature horses as service animals now. I think we'll be seeing more coming up. They live much longer than dogs which is one nice benefit. They can be housebroken as well from what I've heard. I also know a family with a pet mini horse. He's a very sweet lil guy. These aren't 'ponies' either. They're miniature horses which are completely different. =D

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
They DO use miniature horses as service animals now. I think we'll be seeing more coming up. They live much longer than dogs which is one nice benefit. They can be housebroken as well from what I've heard. I also know a family with a pet mini horse. He's a very sweet lil guy. These aren't 'ponies' either. They're miniature horses which are completely different. =D
Oh no! Why did you say that? Now I want one, LOL! :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts