Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
hey leila is that bone supposed to be for the bigger doggy? hehe. bigger doggy's paws are huge in that one pic LOL

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
LOL, so funny she loves those huge nylabones. Minnie and Tootsie love nylabones, but i'm sure they wouldnt go near one that size, i buy the petite ones :)

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
Love 'em! You know, my crew LOVES Nylabones. Even though they get regular bones to chew the nylabones are a favorite "toy". I have noticed we need the durabones though. Got the flexie one & they get eaten apart in no time flate. Yikes! LOL I just love Miss Leila though...she has the perfect little shape. hehe

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Heee! The first pic especially made me laugh so much. She sure loves her nylabone! :D

·
Registered
5,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ha ha I love the one where she is licking her nose.
thanks! ;)
hey leila is that bone supposed to be for the bigger doggy? hehe. bigger doggy's paws are huge in that one pic LOL
He is a giant, but so gentle with her. :)
I wish I could get Chico to chew on those kinds of bones...he sniffs them then walks off...
Chico?? what is up with that? Apparently they are delicious, its' always in her mouth.
LOL, so funny she loves those huge nylabones. Minnie and Tootsie love nylabones, but i'm sure they wouldnt go near one that size, i buy the petite ones :)
She chews any bone, small, giant, she don't care. ;)

Love 'em! You know, my crew LOVES Nylabones. Even though they get regular bones to chew the nylabones are a favorite "toy". I have noticed we need the durabones though. Got the flexie one & they get eaten apart in no time flate. Yikes! LOL I just love Miss Leila though...she has the perfect little shape. hehe
Thanks!! I just love her so.

Heee! The first pic especially made me laugh so much. She sure loves her nylabone! :D
That first one killed me. the bone is practicely as big as she is. ;)

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Awwww, what a cute set of pics! Her bone is bigger than she is! :lol: That last pic is so sweet! :love7:

·
Registered
5,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
she's too cute..
Haha Thanks!
Awwww, what a cute set of pics! Her bone is bigger than she is! :lol: That last pic is so sweet! :love7:
That's because it's my boxer's bone! :laughing8: No bone is sacred in this house, they're always swapping... big goobers!:)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts