Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
3,814 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
i had 2 surprise calls , the 2 new owners rang me last night and asked me could they collect the girls today,they were going at the weekend anyway, so a few days wouldnt make much difference. the snow is getting worse and one couple had to come from a place in dundalk.
bella went at 12noon, i feel sorry for them she is so feisty,but the have a male chi called chicco, and were great, knew their stuff.
daisy is just gone, i asked christine to ring me when she got home as its pelting snow now,it took them 2 hours to get here, norm 1.
they were all delighted that the pups are pad trained and dutifuly performed in front of them. so off they went with their puppy, puppy pack and food, wrapped in their blankets. i wrote the name of the site on their care sheet, so i hope they join.
anyway here are the lads, snuggled up with mum and aunty candy.

·
Registered
3,814 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
the white/cream boy always looks half asleep, have to get a real name soon as i am not letting him go to any of the nutjobs that rang about him.

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
hard to see them leave , i so love bruce in this pic but they are all gorgeous :) , does that mean you may end up with keeping all 3 ? :)

·
Registered
3,814 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
belinda if i dont like a prospective new owner,i have a checklist i ask on the phone, i would prefare to keep him, like whats another

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Amanda they are gorgeous babies! I bet it was hard to let them go. So happy you get to keep Bruce!! :)

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
They are so very sweet! Just look at them all snuggled together! :love7: It must be so hard to see them leave. It's great that you get to keep one, though!

·
Registered
3,814 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i know michele, when i was feeding there a while ago, it was weird not to see 5 wagging tails.

·
Registered
255 Posts
Ahhhhh bless ya,

Would be great if they joined the forum as you could get to see them grow up. How great would that be.......

Ohhhh might have to come kidnap them...... lol when the snows gone though..... too cold lol

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
They are gorgeous pups, Amanda. I'm glad you're keeping Bruce and Cody! :) Must be so hard to see the others leave. I hope we'll be getting some new members here.

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
Bruce is turning out sooooo cute! I think it was the right choice definitely to keep him! I wonder if he's going to lighten up or stay that pretty color? Hmmmmm

·
Registered
10,596 Posts
Awwww they are so adorable!
Ah just keep all 3 Amanda, it's just an extra teeny wee furball to keep you nice and warm in this cold cold weather. lol

I hope those folk join here too so we can all see those babies grow up.
It should be mandatory you know! haha!!

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
Awwww they are so adorable!
Ah just keep all 3 Amanda, it's just an extra teeny wee furball to keep you nice and warm in this cold cold weather. lol

I hope those folk join here too so we can all see those babies grow up.
It should be mandatory you know! haha!!
haha feet warmers!!!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts