Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
960 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have had house guests this weekend!

Our friends Chi's are here with us till Monday. Whilst we both have a big boy and a tiny girl that's where the similarities stop :) My two are boisterous and love to play and Jasper and Lulu prefer to relax and have their own space. Jasper has never been able to walk along with another dog, apart from Lulu, till we introduced our pups so even though the 4 of them aren't cuddling up and there is the occasional grumble when my two beg them to play we are able to all sit on the sofa to get her and go for walks.

Please meet little Lulu, she is 6 and the smallest adult chi I have met, she is no taller than Olive and not much longer! She's a cobby little cutie who is glued to my hip :)

She has amazing balance and spend such a lot of time on her back legs, when she is excited she jumps up and down, waving her little arms like a butterfly! She can keep it up for ages!

Jasper is her gorgepously soft big brother who has the cutest little bear face you ever did see! He is 7 and a similar size to Basil, he has a phenomenal coat, this is him clipped right back, he has long flowing locks in the winter!

First time encountering a bone!

The boys

·
Premium Member
5,888 Posts
Play dates!! That looks like so much fun Jenma!
Basil and Olive look so excited to have friends over for the weekend!
Jasper and Lulu and so gorgeous, I love how Lulu stands on her legs for ages bc that's exactly how Mimi is! I call it dancing! Jasper does look like a cuddly bear! I would love to have chi visitors over for a few days!. We visit my sister long coat chi Carter all the time and Mimi's sister Alice is owned by one of my very good friends so we see her a lot too! Love all of the pictures, hope you're having a great weekend! Xox

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
Omg jasper and LuLu are so precious! I love LuLu she has such a sweet face! My Ava can stand on her hind legs for an eternity! It is the coolest thing ever! Everyone looks so happy and cozy hanging out with you guys. I'm loving Jasper's big fluffy coat, and you're right...he does have the sweetest little teddy bear face. Great pics of Olive and basil too. One of my closest friends has 2 chi's. So when we get together we have a total of 6! And it's a madhouse! It's awesome to have fellow chi friends to share the love of this beautiful breed together. Keep the pics coming 😊

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

·
Registered
5,186 Posts
Ah, puppy sitting! What fun!! Lulu reminds me of LS's little Bella. They are precious. And, of course, Basil and Olive are showing them a wonderful time I'm sure. :)

·
Registered
960 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
They are all so sweet, and the unthinkable happened this morning, after a weekend of "get away from me" grumbles! Take a look!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/8hhxdor5nwjwayw/20140728_113617.mp4

I have been working at the table all morning and I think that is what facilitated this, if I am anywhere else Lulu is by my side asking for a cuddle but when she didn't have me there to focus on she turned into Miss Socialite. Jasper and Lulu get picked up in a couple of hours, we will miss having them here but we go for walks once a week with them :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts