Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I took the plunge and adopted another Chi. This one is a Chi/Dachs mix, she's about one y/o, and weighs around 4lbs. The girl that had her got her from a neighbor that moved, she in turn couldn't keep her b/c she works too many hours and the dog was ripping up her carpet. Anyhow, meet Coco:

View attachment 24826

View attachment 24834

She's attached herself to my four y/o, which is great b/c now she really has her own puppy.
George is being a serious mama's boy about it all, lol! He's so sweet, he still runs to me when he's worried or in trouble.

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
She didn't want to get in until I put her in, then she was happy to stay and play with my daughter, lol!

I have to admit, she's a handful! High energy and separation anxiety mixed with being just over half potty trained. But she sleep with my daughter and follows her everywhere. If I could teach my daughter how to tether, I'd have her do it so she can stay attached to her. That's too big of a task for a wee one.

She really is a sweetie, though. I think she's going to work out just fine in the long run.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts