Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can't believe how worried I was as to how Biggles would take to another pup in the house - they are getting on famously, Biggles fun quota has gone up 100% They love each other!!

I have 2 beds - they are always to be found squashed together in either one!

Bruno sleeps when I am not around in his crate - one day Biggles crept into the crate and Bruno closed the door on him and hopped into Biggles bed!

These photos are of Biggles bed - but the favourite is definately the bed that Mandy made - they really snuggle into that!

Saoirse - you gave us a brilliant pup - Thank you:coolwink:

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
They are just fantastic!!! What a wonderful addition to your family. Great breeder!!!

·
Premium Member
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks everyone - they are so much fun, we spend our time howling with laughter at the two of them!

Yes Robin - Saoirse is a great breeder, I felt almost guilty taking him as she loved him so much - Saoirse has the kindest, softest heart, I was very lucky as she doesn't have many pups.

We were thinking of getting another and then saw this thread http://www.chihuahua-people.com/showthread.php?t=39864&highlight=blue+fawn - and we got Bruno!!

·
Premium Member
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Kiona, we got Bruno about 10 days ago - best thing we ever did!

Yes Pam two is better than one - we are thinking of renaming them Mayhem and Madness!

And Rockyscotland - We can't believe how good the two are together - Biggles is only 8 weeks older than Bruno, but he is so good with him - it really is big bro and little bro! I was worried that Biggles would be too rough with him, as Biggles is a lot bigger, he is
7 1/2 lbs to Brunos 2 1/2 lbs - but even with all their play fighting - Biggles is very gentle. In fact neither wants to go to sleep now unless they are together! So definately think again about a little pal for Rocky!

·
Registered
3,658 Posts
Awww Jane he looks like he has settled in really well i am sooooo happy that him and biggles get on really well

I hope he is keeping up with the house training!!!

Plus we are delighted that you decided that he was right for you we are really happy that he is with a wonderful family thats what we want!!

·
Premium Member
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks Saoirse! Toilet training is going great - you had him well trained before we got him!! totally off pee pads now, holding it all night and going in the grass. We find the occasional poop in the house but only about every 2 or 3 days.

OOOHHH - Pigeonsheep that's a great word - Adorableeeeness - Love it! LOL.

Thanks Marie - Sure you had the the big introduction too with Cookie and Lola recently too - very exciting!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts