Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
We went out to lunch and then to Homegoods today. They had some beds on a really good sale. Nobody cared if we did a "test drive" before buying. In fact, everyone loved them in Homegoods. I love being able to legally take the fur kids into this store on a leash.

First we had lunch with hubby...who went to the bike shop while we went to Homegoods. It was warm enough to eat outside but started to rain!

Sapphire liked the dome bed which we bought!

Jewel says "comfy" but I don't like the color!

How about these two?

Mom, is this a dog bed? "No Jewel its a cat tree!"

·
Premium Member
5,887 Posts
Awwwww looks like the perfect day! I cannot wait for it to warm up here so we can take the dogs places again!! There is a local restaurant that has yappy hour ok Wednesday nights and there are so many toy breeds that come!
Still love that the girls got to test the beds out first!! They're so pretty!

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
They are so gorgeous!

·
Registered
106 Posts
I almost fainted - so much beauty!!! x x x

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
What beauties!!!

Love that they get to go to lunch with you, then some shopping, of course. So look forward to warmer weather here so I can take Carolina with us for weekend lunch out on the patios.

·
Premium Member
5,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Jewel has grown up so much! Really starting to notice her markings.
She's 21 weeks now...I think she is on the upside of the ulgies. She seems to have a bit of coat coming in...... scrawny thing right now.

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
She's 21 weeks now...I think she is on the upside of the ulgies. She seems to have a bit of coat coming in...... scrawny thing right now.

Oh yes, that sounds like the uglies alright. She is still a beauty. And before you know it voilà! There's a beautiful coat💕. I can't wait to see what her adult coat will be like. I bet by summer you will see a drastic difference.

·
Registered
5,186 Posts
Which ones did you get? You know Lulu and I are obsessed with beds! LOL

1 - 16 of 16 Posts