Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
897 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Angel loves watching Teletubbies for some really strange reason so I decided to get her a little doll to play with. It also squeaks when you shake it so she thinks that is the coolest thing. LOL

The expression on her face is in response to my asking her if she wants to brush her teeth. She loves it! :D

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
chimommy said:
Angel loves watching Teletubbies for some really strange reason so I decided to get her a little doll to play with. It also squeaks when you shake it so she thinks that is the coolest thing. LOL

The expression on her face is in response to my asking her if she wants to brush her teeth. She loves it! :D

Awww she's so pretty! Did ya'll realize that Angel is Boomer's big sister? She's my little Grand-Doggie! :toothy4:

·
Registered
897 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks everyone. :) She can be so silly sometimes about brushing her teeth. I don't think I have ever seen a dog get so excited about it before. Luna looks at her like she's insane and then looks at me as if to say, "Don't even THINK about coming after me with that toothbrush!" LOL

1 - 12 of 12 Posts