Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would like to anounce that we have finally decided on a name for our new little boy, we actually got the name off of this message board.

So may I introduce:

·
Registered
642 Posts
Angelo is a sweetheart, I can't wait to see more pictures as he grows! :)

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you. My daughter and I have been looking through the Chihuahua names section. I had her look at some of the names and we got Angelo and she loved it. We'll call him Angel for short.
Here is a picture of Faith the morning the puppies were born. She was so excited. She thinks it's really neat that she was there for Abgelo's birth and is getting to see watch him grow and change.

·
Registered
6,015 Posts
Perfect puppy with the perfect name...he is just adorable ! Your daughter is a sweetie also..I can just imagine how excited she is !

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Mia said:
aww faith and angelo! the names go well together. I love the puppies markings
mia
x
They do go well together it's funny I hadn't even thought of that. Thank you for pointing that out.

By the way that pic of your puppy is so cute. I never catch really good ones of Chico like that.

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
xx-nathalie-xx said:
angelo suits him perfect , tell your beautiful girl she made an excellent choice :wink:

kisses nat
I'll make sure to tell her. I have given her a ton of names to choose from and she finally just said "Mom I picked Angelo and my choice is going to stay Angelo." lol I swear sometimes she seems so much older that 8.

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Alli said:
Awwww.....he's a beauty!! Love his colouring and markings! :)
I love those too. The tan has just started showing up recently. The others are getting tan markings also.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts