Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It seems as though the woman has been cautioned by the r.s.p.c.a as she seems to be keeping him in a lot more - as he used to be outside 24/7!

She keeps him out while she is away at work tho - so that is from around 9-4pm - do you think that is bad. My neighbours grand daughter loves our dogs and said to the woman "why do you keep your dog out all day, your dog should be in the house" she said "im not keeping my dog in the house all day while im at work" - thats not the thing tho while i was going to work today i saw the dog walking down at the main road - he runs around wild in other ppls gardens and around the roads! Surely that can't be right? How can you prove something like that to the r.s.p.c.a though?

I think the woman thinks it may be them next door who have phoned now because of what the little girl said - so at least we're in the clear.

My mum said that if his symptoms get worse or persist she will get my dad to call again - as she thinks that we cant prove that the woman isn't treating or trying to help her dog until he is still the same in say a months time - therefore no care has been given.

Poor thing :cry:

·
Registered
683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah i could video it and send the tape to them - then surely they would have to do something -

The only thing is it would be difficult because she lives below me so i would have to be very sneaky and well i cant take the dog - she owns it and she'd know if i had the dog in my home and i dont mean to be nasty or anything but the dog isn't my responsibility coco is and we have 3 dogs in our house we dont have room for anymore.

I hope that doesnt sound harsh - but it's the womans responsibility to look after her dog, she isn't doing it so the rspca have been called for help and we are monitoring the situation to see if anything gets better!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts