Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is wonderful I just downloaded it and it is so easy to use I have already made my frist animation as u can see here. Now I can make better siggys :D

·
Registered
3,457 Posts
:D lol, goes to show nobody has paid attention to the siggy sticky..the site for downloads has been up for AGES!..lol...Great work Teresa! :D

·
Registered
15,323 Posts
Nope I don't pay attention to too much of anything Vala! :lol:

I have never tried the animation downloads, maybe I am a bit intimidated. :? In my head it seems they would be hard to work with, I know the other ones give me a headache!

·
Registered
3,457 Posts
:D lol, actually Animation shop is pretty easy..i was surprised.. :wink: I still can't work Paint shop pro...I totally suck at it, hats off to whoever can..lol :D

·
Administrator
6,452 Posts
Did you buy animation shop or buy it? That looks cool. I might have to buy it.Thanks Kay

·
Registered
3,457 Posts
:wink: you can download the trial and it lasts around either 30 or 50 days..can't remember...then if you liked it and can use it you can order it online for around $30..i think...if you go to the site there is more info :wink:

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
i love animation and psp! I tried Photoshop but i couldn't figure anything out :lol:

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
Well I say hats off to all of you who can use it! :D I tried, but my siggys are still at a begginer level. I wish someone could tutor me... I need it! :lol: :lol: :lol:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts